“Never again.” 1 of 5 stars

Type: Movie Theaters, Amusement
Navarre, Florida, United States
“Never again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Tuesday night staff (3/5/13) was very rude! I did not feel welcomed at all. As i was paying for my ticket to watch the 930 show for dark skies, the registar "Leonardo" glanced at his co-worker and shook his head, right in front of me! I found this very disrespectful and unprofessional. I assumed they were mad because they we hoping to go home early.

My friend and I waited in the theater 10 minutes after the actual showtime and realized that it's taking a long time to start, so we had to remind them that our movie hasn't started yet. We wait another 10 minutes and come to find out that they are having technical difficulties and the manager can not fix the "new" digital system. He gave a long explanation saying that the system wont reboot and that it wont work tonight, but it'll be working tomorrow. ??? His story didn't make sense to me at all. In my eyes i think it was all BS. I believe it was all an act for us to get us to leave so they can go home early, mind you we were the only customers there.

We left in a huge dissappointment the so called "manager" didn't do anything to make us happy but to give us our money back. He also did NOT look the part. He looked dirty and didn't have a name tag.

They seriously need to work on customer service/satisfaction and learn how to do their job! I've been coming here for years. I never had a problem with them until now with the new management. I will never come back and I will tell everyone that I know about my experience so they won't waste their time like I did.

Visited March 2013

Milton, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“It's a Theater”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Newer theater, good sound, good picture and first run movies, many in 3D. Nice thing is....there isn't a bunch of teens hanging-out outside the doors making entry a daring feat.

Visited August 2012
Pensacola, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Best theater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Love that it is smaller and less crowded. They are always running specials. Like tuesdays are two for one for seniors. Best popcorn too.

Visited November 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
6 attraction reviews
“Movie”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

On Vacation, went to see Taken 2, good facility, good location, priced reasonably, in a well traveled area.

Visited October 2012
Gulf Breeze, FL
13 attraction reviews
“My local theater”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

People are very courteous at this theater and keep their cell phones off. I try not to go on Friday and Saturday evenings, however.

Visited October 2012