“Pick the pizza.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Pick the pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

The pizzas they are great, Like a pizza should be. Anywhere, owners are friendly and the food was their quickly. And some nice cricket snacks at the end,

Visited December 2013

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
“HELLO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Hello I'm from Mongolia I'm visited to your hotel. Your restaurant's meals is vey delicious and service is good too. Thank you very much for your helps. You are very kind people. I'm very glad to meet with you. I wish you success for you and for your job. Many thanks. Good bye.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newport, United Kingdom
“Yummy food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our food here and found the staff very nice and helpful. The pizza.was really good! Stretched really thinly and had just enough toppings. My partner had the pasta pesto which was nice but a bit too rich for him as he was still poorly. However, the waitress was keen to check that everything as ok with his food and offered us to takeaway the food he could not finish. Which we did. Our table was cleaned for us as we sat down and we were given free nuts nd water after we were seated.

Pleasant experience and would recommend to those wanting a break from khmer food.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“nice and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

A nice quiet spot in a nice quiet town.
Talk with JC and say hello to his twin daughters who have gorgeous dark eyes.
If you are French speaking then you must got chat with JC the co-owner and find out what Kep has to offer.
THe food's good and you won't find it busy and bustling ( unfortunately ).

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Lacklustre menu, western prices, sterile atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I don't ever want to be a pain in the butt vegetarian, ever. No veggie options on the menu is fine - I ordered an entree salad with greens, poached egg and tomatoes sans the bacon, making doubly sure the server understands. It comes with bacon anyway, so I politely send it back. It returns promptly without the bacon and the picked apart bits of a poached egg. I ask if the bacon has been removed or a new salad made - again, I HATE being difficult but my meal is now a wet bowl of lettuce and stray egg bits for a staggering $5 in a French owned establishment in Cambodia. After some time, when my husband had long finished his "okay" spaggheti carbonera, another salad without bacon arrived. Sorry, can't recommend.

• Visited August 2013