“horrible” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 785 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
“horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Taste of Thai is one of the worst restaurants that I have been to.The last time I was there, I was served a drink with a molded lemon. It took me ten minutes to get the waitress's attention to replace the glass. (Her name was Koi) Then, I was served a salad that was red-ish brown in color. When asking why it was that color, she said it was the sauce. They do not wash the salads, and it too has mold. Finally, when it came to the main course, I was served a Pad Thai chicken dish with a COCKROACH in it. UMMM fresh Pad Thai with a hint of cockroaches. Furthermore, our waitress Koi kept scratching her nose and not washing her hands. Taste of Thai Greensboro is disgusting and I would never eat there again. Trust me stay away!

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, everytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Have been to this restaurant on many occasions, and every time has been excellent. I now live in Greensboro, but would even come here when I lived 45 minutes away. Food is really good and the prices are very reasonable. I would also suggest the healthy wrap to anyone for an appetizer, an amazing flavor combination. My wife also loves the sticky rice for dessert, last time we split it and before either of us know she ate most of my half as well. Great food, give it a try!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Local Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This restaurant is known by the locals to be hands down the best Thai in the Triad. Fresh ingredients, outstanding service, and a reasonable price point. What's not to love?

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Exceptional Thai food in understated atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

It's well known in town. Well respected, but I think few really realize what a treasure real, clean, and complex this Thai food is. Well made with fresh ingredients and well presented. It's a delightful experience all around. Lunch is particularly economical.

Visited September 2011
Istanbul, Turkey
“delicious thai in an inconspicuous locale”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

who knew greensboro would have good thai food? well... it doesnt. except for taste of thai which is delicious. known by every greensboring native, it is a secret kept from the rest of the world

Visited August 2011