“Lots of extras!” 4 of 5 stars

Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   204 Centreport Drive, Greensboro, NC 27409   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
20% Off Advance Purchase!
Ranked #13 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Lots of extras!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was a very nice hotel. The suites had two rooms, a living room with couch, chairs, coffee table, and mini kitchen, and a bedroom with all the perks. Two televisions with a door to close made it very nice for someone to sleep and someone to stay up. The breakfast was great, made to order omelets, and full breakfast bar. Evening cocktails and wonderful cheese and snacks. The exercise room was nice, one tread mill was broken, there was an indoor pool as well. We had lunch there at the restaurant and the food was delicious, if very slow to arrive. All in all I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Jennifer,

We appreciate you making us a stop on your travels, and appreciate you taking a moment to share all these wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. Thank you for being so discriptive on how we were a good fit for your stay.
I will share your comments with our team, and look forward to the next opportunity your travels lead you to our hotel.

Josh Rubio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Aurora, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I thought the facility was great in appearance, rooms were very clean and inviting, heat adequate, everything was on point. The overall staff were courteous, helpful and wanted to please. The environment was calming, the dining areas were lovely, and nicely decorated. However, the accommodations I recieved were not what I expected. I would perhaps encourage others to make this a must to visit, in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Angela,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all the wonderfu feedback. I look forward to sharing your words with our teams & staff. We also look forward to the next opportunity your travels lead you to our hotel. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me, to ensure your accommodation are what you expect.

Greensboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I had a good experience when I stayed. Only problems I had; I needed a bigger room, so I asked for a handicap room. Hotel staff met my accommodations immediately. I did have a problem with my heating/air. It was extremely hot in my room and I complained 2 times to the staff. No one came to check but overall the stay was good. Evening reception and breakfast was excellent!

Dear Laquita,

Thank you so much for making us a stop on your travels. We also appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are glad it was a good experience. We are sorry about the intial situations, but are glad you were accommodated quickly.

I look forward to sharing your comments with our team, and the next opportunity we have to have you with us again.

Liberty, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I asked for a 2 room suite and I needed to check in around Noon, which I was informed would not be an issue when I made my reservation. When I arrived at 12:30PM, I was rudely advised the rooms would not be available until 3PM. Once I did get my room it ended up being a parlor suite which is not what I had asked for and thought I reserved the 2 room suite. The indoor pool was cold and our kids could not even enjoy. We waited to be seated at the restaurant for 30 minutes before even acknowledged by the staff only to be told that it would be another 40 minutes before we could be waited on. There were only 5 tables seated at the time. We wanted to enjoy a nice drink at the bar which was suppose to open at 4PM. The bar did not open until late due to the bartender arriving later.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear David,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, as it presents an opportunity to see how we could improve our commitments delivery, and communication.

We apologize for the inconvenience in the dining room, as this was a challenging time for us with the recent storms and power outages. We experienced heavier volumes & other challenges due to the conditions. We appreciate you letting us know, as it presents an opportunity to communicate differently the situation, as at the same time the wait was in the dining room, Suite Service was experiencing heavier volumes than normal.

If your travels lead you back to our area, please contact me. We would love the opportunity to recover.

Assistant General Manager & Food & Beverage Director
josh.rubio@jqh.com
Anaheim, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Despite the inclement weather, the staff were very professional, and the hotel was very kept. The meals were hot, and served in a timely manner. The service was very swift and professional. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are appreciative of your kind words. It was a tough time with the consequences of the weather, including staff not being able to make it to work.

We look forward to sharing your words with our team, and to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Kernersville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

On 2/28, we stayed at the Embassy Suites for our son's 10th birthday. We held a sleepover party with a few boys from his class. Everyone enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. The room was very spacious, especially for a group of boys! I really like that the rooms have a separate bedroom and living room. The kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, and microwave was very useful for serving pizza, cake, and making popcorn late at night. The free breakfast is wonderful- many options, including made to order omelets. The only problem we had during our stay is that one of the boys accessed the internet without our free Hilton honors code, and we had a charge of $10. When we asked about it at the front desk, the staff were very understanding and removed it for us immediately. This is a very nice hotel with great features and friendly staff, and we will definitely book here again! Thanks for a great stay and a memorable 10th birthday party for our son!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Mommytoidan,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We grately appreciate being your choice for your son's Birthday. I look forward to sharing your feed back with our team, and to the next opportunity to have you all back with us.

Wilkesboro, NC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I have stayed in many Embassy Suites and other Hilton properties. The only issue with this Embassy was internet was spotty at best. Very nice breakfast buffet that had a large variety of choices. Everything else was as always, first class.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Brian,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your kind words, and look forward to sharing your comments with our team. We also appreciate your comment about the internet, and will evaluate the download & upload speeds.

We look forward to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director

Been to Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport? Share your experiences!