“very pleased” 5 of 5 stars

Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   204 Centreport Drive, Greensboro, NC 27409   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
20% Off Advance Purchase!
Ranked #17 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mooresville, United States
“very pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were very pleased with the staff and facilities. There was an issue with the air conditioning in the meeting room but the hotel had 2 very large units connected to the system so we stayed comfortable during the meetings. Loved the morning made to order omlets.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Diane N,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share your wonderful comments about your stay. I also appreciate your comment about the meeting room air conditioning. Please know that this is in the process of being corrected & I appreciate your positive comments.

I look forward to sharing your comments with our team, especially with the omelet Chefs.

Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had almost given up on this hotel, very bad experience from last two stays. This one (after 6 months) was well worth it. If you have not been back for awhile try it again. I don't know if it is new management or new employee's, but the experience was great. Do not have high expectations for the managers reception, save that for the breakfast it is great and worth the value of the stay. If you have stayed away from this hotel because of bad service, dirty rooms or other reasons. I strongly recommend that you give the Greensboro Airport Embassy Suites another chance.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear George M,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have you back with us, and for taking the time to share your good experience with us.
We are currently and continously trying to improve our services & appreciate your comment reflecting that it's working.
I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff, and appreciate your sending the positive message.

We look forward to the next opportunity your travels lead you back to our hotel.

Josh Rubio
Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director.
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed at the hotel with a large conference and found the hotel convenient to the airport. My room was very nice and clean. The A/C in my room was poor and that was echoed by many in our group. I live in the South and I am used to heat but the A/C barely stirred the air. One group member obtained a fan from the front desk and was told the A/C is scheduled for replacement in November. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Banquet services appeared overwhelmed. Our group was 25 meals short. The cook had left for the night and the staff had to scramble to accommodate the problem. Some others complained of poor service in the restaurant and long waits. The bar closed early cutting off a productive revenue stream to the hotel and a convenience to the conference. There is a reason why an Embassy Suites is ranked 19th in a mid size market.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Resort Mike,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share with us your notes about your stay.

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the cleanliness and condition of your room. I will be sure to share your comments with our Housekeeping department. Thank you for also sharing our opportunities from your stay. Please know that we had experienced some HVAC issues that are under repair. I apologize for the inconveninence, and for the misinformation about November.

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our Breakfast. I look forward to sharing those comments with my culinary & service team. I appreciate your comment about the Banquet Meals. There was a challange with the different meal types, and my team has reviewed a better way to handle these situations in the future and will continue to use this specific example as a learning tool. I will also evaluate the closing times, to ensure we are not closing early, as we do close at midnight.

I appreciate your time, and look forward to the opportunity that you may return to our hotel.

Plano, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

It's been a long time since I've stayed at a hotel where the staff was so friendly and accommodating. So much so that I'll be on the lookout for other Embassy Suites to stay at the next time I travel! I felt very spoiled with the complimentary breakfast each morning, and then the Manager's Reception each evening which included 2 free beverages/spirits and snacks. Only two issues with the air conditioning and the coffee pot not working were handled within minutes. I've never seen staff move so fast, which I appreciate. Great experience!

Dear Jodie D,

That is very wonderful comment about our friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Thank you! I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our staff & management team. Thank you for also sharing our opportunities. I am glad to know they were addressed in a timely manner.

We look forward to the next opportunity your travels lead you back with us.

Charlotte, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I truely like the embassy but sometimes things don"t go the way you plan them, I saw some milldew in my bathroom. I didn't get to eat breakfast on second day because my broschure said one breakfast over at 9:30 and I found out it was 9:00 so you know I was disappointed. The shower curtains, I wasn't sure which peice went inside the shower, so the floor got soaked.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mable Y,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels, and for taking a moment to share with us about your experience. We appreciate your feedback about the bathroom, and about the shower curtain. I am sorry you didn't get to experience our wonderful breakfast, and that your bathroom floor got soaked from the shower curtain.

I will share this with our team as a learning opportunity on specifically mentioning the hours of operation, the bathroom shower condition, and ensure that the broschures have the correct times.

We look forward to the opportunity to have you back with us.

Assistant General Manger and Food & Beverage Director
Salem, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facilities were clean and comfortable. You won't find a better breakfast anywhere. The rooms have everything you could want to relax or to work. Great place to stay.

Dear Howard L,

Thank you for making us a stop on your travels. I appreciate you taking a moment to share your wonderful experience with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our staff & management team. I will also share with our Housekeeping, culinary, and service teams your comments about our cleanliness, comfort, breakfast, and rooms.

We look forward to the next opportunity your travels lead you back with us.

Holly Springs, NC, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed here for the U.S. Masters and the NC Open chess tournament. (Labor Day weekend 2013.) They have nice suite rooms; the hotel is well priced nicely. The breakfast and omelet station are very nice. It was very convenient staying where tournament was played. We also stayed here in 2012, with the same quality experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

JRubio80736, Assistant General Manager and Food & Beverage Director at Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Brad D.,

We are grateful to be a stop on your travels, and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. I will share your comments with my team, and look forward to next year.

Assistant General Manager and F&B Director

Been to Embassy Suites Greensboro - Airport? Share your experiences!