“Great food excelent service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 723 Restaurants in Greensboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: GTA weekdays every 1.5 hours between 5:43 am - 12:08 am & weekends every 1 hour between 6:38 am - 10:38 pm with in 1/4 mile of the center
Description: Fleming's Greensboro, NC is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Shops at Friendly Center, near Downtown Greensboro, College Hill, and the Greensboro Coliseum.
High Point, North Carolina
“Great food excelent service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I love Flemings!! My husband and I celebrated his birthday there in June and as always we left there happy. The atmosphere is intimate and very relaxing. Their seafood platter is delicious and I love their selection of wine. My husband loves their prime rib which he says is the best in the triad and I personally love their tuna. If you happen to go there for dinner I suggest you make reservations and ask to have Brian Bennett as your server, not only do I think he is the best server there but he is also a great bartender!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Most likely the Best in Greensboro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

As much as I like the restaurant, the service was not as I expected.
The steak and my wine were very enjoyable, but my shrimp appetizer was not pleasing at all. However the Manager made up for that, therefore I will return. My partner was not so pleased with the cheque, he felt it was way overpriced, especially for GSO, NC.

Visited May 2012
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Everything was great, the only negative was the drinks
were alittle watered down.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fine Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

We have been to flemings many times and the service and food has always been outstanding. We particularly like the Sunday Night Prime Rib special that we split and the happy Hour from
5-7 in bar.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Yorker in NC
“Consistently Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

The food, service, ambiance and general vibe of Flemings is always great. The wait staff is well versed ont he wine list and they have a lot of wines by the glass available as well as wine flights. The sides and the steaks are just amazing and this is one of our favorite places!

Visited February 2012