“AWFUL service!!! (Battleground location)” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #227 of 723 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Greensboro, North Carolina
“AWFUL service!!! (Battleground location)”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2008

We ate here a few weeks ago. The service was unbelievably bad. This would be an okay sub shop if it were well managed, but you really don't want to eat here. 30 minutes to get a sub????This review is of the BATTLEGROUND AVE. location ONLY. I've been told that the High Point location does much better.

greensboro
“The Best Subs in The World!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2008

Penn Station is the best place to get subs hands down. Forget Subway with thier "Wow look at me. I'm eating a Subway sub because I want to look like I care about what I eat.'' Or that Jimmy John's place that makes sub sandwiches "really fast'' but minus the taste. As a matter of fact forget them all because Penn Station is the only place you need to go. They have amazing steak sub, but get them with only cheese, onion, mushrooms and mayo. I always get the Italian. It is the best if you like a spicy sandwich. You can try bacon on it too. And their GRILLED ARTICHOKE is great even if you don't like veggies this is a great sandwich. Plus they have flash fried fries which are great and really good lemonade. I encourage you to go and try their food. It's awsome :)