“Horrible customer service” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
High Point, North Carolina
“Horrible customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

We recently received Zeko's menu on our doorknob and thought we would try them for delivery. The call to order was awful. First I was told to hold and I listened to the person chatting to someone else for 2-3 mins. When he finally came back it was painful to get the order right and he kept calling me 'honey'. We were told the delivery would be 30-45 mins and it took 1 hr and 5 mins. The delivery person did not receive a tip (due to slow delivery) and we heard him say '[...]' as he walked away.
We ordered the 'Bring the Family Together' special. XL 2 topping pizza (so-so), 12" steak and cheese sandwich (so-so), 10 wings and 10 boneless wings. The Jamaican Jerk wings was the only really delicious part but I have had better.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

High Point, North Carolina
“very good food & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2010

Had the bruschetta appeziter, yummy, this was my fav. Had the good 14.99 deal of pizza w/20 wings, they have over 30 wing flavors, we had garlic parm. they were good, as was the pizza, which, was my hubby's fav. The service was fast even though was only one waitress-waiting on us only @ first plus delivery/carryout which was busy being Friday night-then she still kept up with all that plus us & eventually 3 other tables. Food arrived promptly & was served hot, she was also prompt on refills, we will be repeat customers! Someone in town had told us the restaurant was good & they were right.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere