“Locally owned Greek at its finest!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 775 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Reservations
“Locally owned Greek at its finest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

I love this place! The staff are friendly and attentive, always willing to get you whatever you need, they are outstanding! The food is incredible, I have never left disappointed. They offer different specials throughout the week, I really like the Pastitsio which is available Tuesday and Saturday-you may want to double check on which days. Their chicken is always on point, marinated and cooked to juicy perfection. Give this place a shot, it won't disappoint!

Miranda B, Owner at Mythos Grill, responded to this review, October 22, 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful words

“Always great Gyros!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Great place for lunch - you just grab a menu, stand in line, place your order, get your drink, pay and sit down at a table. The servers then bring your food to you. I have been here several times and always order the Gyro Sandwich lunch special - it comes with fries but you can substitute them for their delicious avgolemono soup - I always do! The soup is made with a light chicken broth, eggs and lemon and is comforting and warming and tasty and always what I am craving. The gyro sandwich is one of the best I have had in this area - the pita bread must be freshly made, it is always tender and just the right thickness, the gyro meat is fantastic and a lot of it comes in the sandwich, along with lettuce, tomatoes and txatziki sauce, I think. I often can't finish it and take the leftovers home and they are excellent! My friend has ordered the Skewer Chicken with rice and the Falafel plate and has enjoyed them both a lot. I highly recommend this place if you are craving Greek food in a pleasant setting and relaxing atmosphere. The servers are all very helpful and quick to refill your drink, bring you a take home box, etc.

Visited August 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“With out of town friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

This past Saturday evening 8/16/14, I brought two out of town quests to Mythos. These gals are use to table cloths and fine dinning.......They loved the food order desert and raved about it to me on Sunday. They had come in for the string of dog shows in Greensboro Coliseum.....They will be back next time there this way. Sorry to have missed you Ed and thanks to great staff and chef.........We enjoyed..............

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clovis, New Mexico
“Family dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Visited mythos for dinner. Service was prompt and the food was well prepared. We had the combination plates and I must say the seasoning was on point. The place on battleground avenue was very small. The crowd inside was a testament to the good tasting menu. My family and I will definitely go back.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Wonderful food, service and extremely nice owners!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We absolutely love this place! The food is fresh and delicious! I love the vegetable platter and my husband loves the chicken. If you love Greek food, this is a great place to go in the Greensboro area. The only con I would say is that Greek salad is "Americanized" but that is the way it is in most Greek restaurants in the States.

• Visited July 2014