“Bodacious Ribs!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Bodacious Ribs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Seems like we went 3-4 times in a short period of time - 3 for dinner and once for lunch. The ribs are terrific and the sides are very generous. All 4 waitresses were very friendly and knowledgable! For the one lunch visit we had a small problem with one of the side items. Next thing we knew, the Manager was there to find out what it was. On the way out he gave me a $10 gift card for our next visit. We would have gone back anyway! Good food and good service!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hampstead
“Not best impression for first visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We decided to visit for lunch on ACC Championship Sunday. I expected the place to be packed but there was only 15-17 people there. For it to be a big game day, service was poor. very slow. the waitress had alot of piercings, not very apealing in a restaurant. My Wife had the BBQ chicken, it was rubbery in texture and didnt taste like chicken. We sent it back and the manager took it off the bill. the rest of the meal was pretty good. it took forever for the waitress to come back with the check. im dissapointed with our first visit.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
La Grange, NC
“Not impressed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Ribs were only ok. Beans were horrible. Cole slaw was warm since the put it on top of a hot plate. It was LOUD and dirty. Will not return.

New York City, New York
“Bad BBQ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

So normally I don't do chain joints but hey I'm in the south and I wanted to try some real BBQ. I can get it in NYC but I wanted to see what local BBQ was like. All I can say is YUCK! The sauces were weak and flavorless; maybe they had been thinned out with vinegar or water. The chicken was unimpressive and the mac and cheese gaaaghhh!

You could not pay me to try this place again. So I'm still going to look for some good southern bbq next time I'm in the area.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
High Point, North Carolina
“late lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went there for a late lunch, I ordered smoked turkey,loaded baked potato & baked beans & it was delicious!! My friend had a rack of ribs,baked beans & potatoes and he said it was great!! Ribs fell off the bone!! We definitely will be going back !! I can't of our servers name, but he was AWESOME!! Also, the manager came around twice to see if everything was okay!

• Visited February 2013