“Seafood and Service Great. Don't order dessert/drinks” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 775 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Mebane, North Carolina
“Seafood and Service Great. Don't order dessert/drinks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Husband and I eat here about once a year as it's a good distance from where we live. The quality of the seafood is consistently excellent. We shared the baccon wrapped scallops which were cooked to perfection. Wasn't sure we would like the mango salsa but enjoyed it as well. He ordered and loved the redfish and I had the crabcakes appetizer, which was delicious. We each had a drink but I think the pour on the drinks was skimpy so I will not order again. Even though the taste was great I don't think I got good value for my money. We certainly didn't get good value in the desserts we ordered. Chocolate creme brulee... just typing that makes my mouth water. But not for the one served to me at Bonefish. It came straight from the walk-in cooler with nary a hint of sugary shell on top. The kitchen staff didn't even take the time to make sure I was served an actual creme brulee instead of chocolate pudding with melted, runny sugar. I returned the dessert and asked to be served a real creme brulee but that didn't work either. My husband ordered brownie with ice cream and it was just ordinary. I give the seafood and service a rating of five, but the drinks and dessert a rating of 1 1/2.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Canfield, Ohio
“Always Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Bang Bang Shrimp App. is always a must! Had Sea Bass which was amazing. You can walk from the convention center. One of my favorite restaurants at ANY PRICE!

Visited January 2013
Greensboro
“Wolf-fish in sheep's clothing...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The cost of a middle-of-the-road-qulaity dinner for 3-adults, each with a glass of wine, 1-shared appetizer, 3-entre's and 1-shared dessert should not cost $145...tip included...

So I guess the wolf ate me. Never again. Maybe I am just not impressed with high-priced restaurants anymore......too many other more important ways to spend that kind of money...

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Stokesdale, NC
“Bang! Bang!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Ha! Got a text Friday afternoon....all it said was Bang! Bang! I knew that's where we would be headed for dinner, Bonefish Grill. If you haven't had the Bang! Bang! Shrimp appetizer.....put it on your bucket list. It is spicy, creamy, crunchy and shrimpy all in one! Then we added the corn and crab chowder (YUMMY!) and then I hadn't had quite enough Bang! Bang!, so I went for the Bang! Bang! Tacos, paired with the vegetable medley. Good food, nice atmosphere, reasonable pricing, good service from Blaine....what more could you ask for?

Bonefish Grill "gets it"! And, they take reservations!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hardy, Arkansas
“Bang Bang Shrimp...always fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We eat at Bonefish whenever we are in a city with one! For the Bang Bang Shrimp, especially. This one in Greensboro did not disappoint us. We had an early dinner, so just had the appetizers...Bang Bang Shrimp and Coconut Shrimp and shared the Beet-Goat Cheese salad, which was also scrumptious. Server, India, was very good also. Haven't been disappointed at a Bonefish yet! A little on the pricey side, but well worth it.

• Visited December 2012