“Best Pho in Greensboro” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Greensboro
“Best Pho in Greensboro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

According to readers of Yes Weekly, the local entertainment newspaper, and judging from the high volume of customers, it must be true. I got turned on to this restaurant as a result of a coworker recommendation and she was right. Great, fresh Asian dishes (Vietnamese and Thai especially) and a huge selection. Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese and American beers on the menu, very friendly, accommodating service and reasonable prices for huge portions. Nice touches include a side of lettuce wraps and cilantro on the Vietnamese spring rolls and pho. I'm now a regular.

Visited February 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Pho - Find It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

It's a bit of a hole in the wall location even though it's on Spring Garden but the soups are just great. If I am in Greensboro it's always worth sneaking out to for the generous portions and healthy food choices for the most part. They could update the decor, parking lot and facility but I would rather have excellent food given the choice.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greensboro, NC
“Great food, great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I am so over people who act like all Vietnamese food must contain cat and dog. Seriously. How stupid is that? Put ridiculous stereotypes aside and visit this gem. Pho is out of this world. Especially the noodle soups and beef dishes. You simply cannot beat the value, especially at lunch. Great staff. Speedy service. A variety of menu choices to satisfy the pickiest of eaters. You will not be disappointed and you will be addicted to the taste and the deal!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lexington, Kentucky
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was on a business trip and searched for some local restaurants. This restaurant had a high rating and I am a sucker for pho.

I got there around 12 ish, just in time for lunch. The restaurant wasn't hard to find but the parking was horrible. The place was packed and the parking lot was small and in a bad spot. Thankfully someone was leaving so I waited around to get the spot.

The waiter was friendly and I didn't wait for very long despite of the lunch group. The lunch special menu was cheap, I am guessing why there were so many people. Since Pho wasn't on the lunch menu and it is what I came for so I ordered off the regular menu.

The soup was good. It wasn't overly oily or salty, which could happen in a lot of places I been to. The noodle was good and the meatball was good too. They gave plenty of bean spout.

Overall it was better than I expected and if I am in the area again I would def. go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richlands, Virginia
“Truly a Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I ate a Pho Hien Voung on the suggestion of a friend while visiting Greensboro. It's kind of in an out of the way location, but the food is amazing and worth the trek. The food was so good that I ate there two days in a row. I loved the Pho and the summer rolls I had were really fresh and delicious. I would eat here every time I came to Greensboro.

Visited January 2013