“Great food, great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 723 Restaurants in Greensboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Greensboro, NC
“Great food, great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I am so over people who act like all Vietnamese food must contain cat and dog. Seriously. How stupid is that? Put ridiculous stereotypes aside and visit this gem. Pho is out of this world. Especially the noodle soups and beef dishes. You simply cannot beat the value, especially at lunch. Great staff. Speedy service. A variety of menu choices to satisfy the pickiest of eaters. You will not be disappointed and you will be addicted to the taste and the deal!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lexington, Kentucky
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was on a business trip and searched for some local restaurants. This restaurant had a high rating and I am a sucker for pho.

I got there around 12 ish, just in time for lunch. The restaurant wasn't hard to find but the parking was horrible. The place was packed and the parking lot was small and in a bad spot. Thankfully someone was leaving so I waited around to get the spot.

The waiter was friendly and I didn't wait for very long despite of the lunch group. The lunch special menu was cheap, I am guessing why there were so many people. Since Pho wasn't on the lunch menu and it is what I came for so I ordered off the regular menu.

The soup was good. It wasn't overly oily or salty, which could happen in a lot of places I been to. The noodle was good and the meatball was good too. They gave plenty of bean spout.

Overall it was better than I expected and if I am in the area again I would def. go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richlands, Virginia
“Truly a Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I ate a Pho Hien Voung on the suggestion of a friend while visiting Greensboro. It's kind of in an out of the way location, but the food is amazing and worth the trek. The food was so good that I ate there two days in a row. I loved the Pho and the summer rolls I had were really fresh and delicious. I would eat here every time I came to Greensboro.

Visited January 2013
High Point, NC
“Pho fantastic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Has to be one of the best places for a steaming bowl of Pho. My favorite is their beef stew. The only thing that keeps me from giving them 5 stars is the iced tea has a strong lavender taste. Nothing a can of sprite can't fix.

Augusta, Georgia
“Very tasty & affordable option in Greensboro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Having only recently tried Vietnamese food for the first time, our first visit to Pho Hien Voung was a very good one during a recent business trip to Greensboro. Two of us went with a traditional noodle bowl and the 3rd member of our group enjoyed one of the Pho soups. If you do not like spicy (hot) food, this is a good place to eat since they do not pre-spice the food in the kitchen. However, there are plenty of condiments on the table that allow you to get it as hot as you would like and you can even have them get you some very hot peppers from the kitchen if you really like your food "smoking". Everything was very fresh and the service was very good. We will be back next time we are in Greensboro.

• Visited November 2013