“Great food, great value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 770 restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
“Great food, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

Went there for lunch and sat outside. Service was great from a very pleasant girl. I had the crab soup and the southwestern quesadilla, both were excellent. I would highly reccommend

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Greensboro, North Carolina
“A very casual local, neighborhood fish bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

fish bar?? A very small place - sit at bar or at bar height tables or outside. food served on cardboard trays but excellant.

Visited August 2011
Martinsville, VA
“One of my favorite spots! GREAT SEAFOOD! The Best in Greensboro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Several years ago, I asked a local store clerk where to get good seafood in Greensboro, he said Fishbones. This is now a regular spot of mine! I love it! When I take friends to dinner, this is often the place! GREAT FRIED OYSTERS! GREAT MIDDLENECK CLAMS! A great place to drink a bottle of big red and feast! WOW!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, NC
“One of my favorites!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

My husband and I love Fishbones. Any oppportunity we get to eat out without our kids (age 7 and 9) we go here! I love to order off the "specials" board and my husband tends to stick with his usual, Twisted Chicken Burrito. The specials are usually a fish paired with two sides and most everytime I've ordered off this board I've loved it. If you don't liked the sides they've paired it with, they will let you substitute. The asparagus and cheddar grits are one of my favs. We also like to order the spring rolls as an appetizer or try one of their featured ones. This place is a hidden gem and is so much better than most mainstream restaurants in the area. Highly recommend!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, North Carolina
“Best bar food - one of our favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012 via mobile

Great bar - Excellent bar food. Blackened green beans - steamed clams - ahi tuna burrito - Smithwicks. Some of my favorite things. My wife sticks to the fish specials. We drive 30 minutes to have dinner here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere