“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 775 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Valley Road
Description: Discover American Southern Cuisine at our Greensboro restuarant, served in an upscale but casual environment. We use the highest quality ingredients (including a lot of local food) to create our interpretation of classic Southern dishes. Please join us for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, for the highest quality food and drink with friendly, attentive service. Weekend brunch. We are near UNC-Greensboro, Friendly Shopping Center, Women's Hospital and Green Valley office park. We promise you’ll be happy!
Houston
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was pleased that they offered vegetarian dishes...sometimes a vegetarian diet can be dull, but they allowed me to enjoy going out without having to pick through a bunch of things that I don't like.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Just a Bit Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The food was good, the atmosphere was ok, but, for a restaurant that has a Wine Spectator insignia attached to their website, I found the wine list very disappointing. I don't want to sound like a wine snob, but the wait staff should have some knowledge of proper wine etiquette and basic stemware rules...(ok, that does sound a bit snobbish).

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Quaintance W, General Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this honest review. I am so sorry we disappointed you with our poor knowledge of wine and with the wine presentation. I appreciate your candor. You are certainly not a wine snob, quite the contrary. We clearly have some work to do to continue to raise the standards of our serving. I hope you will choose to dine with us another time. Thanks again.
south carolina
“Blow the diet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We came for the poutine and lots of unhealthy southern appetizers. It was a great way to blow any diet. Clean, modern restaurant - good southern cooking, helpful service

Visited September 2013
Thanks so much for your review. It sounds like we were everything you wanted us to be on that particular day! My staff is just in love with the poutine, we were sorry to see it leave us with the menu change this past Wednesday, I also hope that you do know you can find some lovely items on the menu to reinforce your diet too. We hope to have you dine with us again soon.
Rockville, Maryland, United States
“Wonderful southern fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I ate at Lucky 32 during a business visit with a large group of colleagues. The service was excellent, even for this very large group, and the meal was delightful. Creative southern cuisine made from super-fresh local ingredients is the theme, and there is truly something on the menu for almost every palate. Shrimp and grits are the signature dish here, but also try the daily specials

Visited August 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful experience and with such a large group of folks. I appreciate you recommending the Shrimp & Grits to others and the daily specials! Please come and visit us again soon.
Karen Walker
“Southern cooking with a little "big city" flair.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was not great but quite tasty. The menu was fairly broad with a good variety of choices. The service was outstanding and provided in a pleasant environment. With some additional effort on the part of management, this could be a very nice location for a business luncheon or an evening out with your special someone....just falls a little short of the mark.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry that we didn't wow you with the flavors of the food you ordered. I am glad you enjoyed the staff and the restaurants environment. I truly hope you will dine with us again soon and allow us to help you work through the menu and find some things you'll love. Karen Walker