“Dirty!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Georgia
“Dirty!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2008

We were assigned this hotel as part of a soccer tournament. Our room was very dirty, carpet sticky and stained and the air vents smelled like a litter box! One day we came back to the hotel after our game and the outside door was locked, I would think that would be a fire hazard! Will never stay there again!

• Liked — nothing-overpriced for the accomodation
  • Disliked — everything, it was dirty and a hazard due to the locked doors. We couldn't get in, I don't know if customers could have gotten out
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2006

Nice place, quiet, clean. Got there late and the desk clerk was has helpful as she could be. Breakfast selections were better then other Best Westerns I've stayed at. This hotel is a a good representative of the Best Western chain.

Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2004

We stayed overnight here on our way to the beach. It was perfect for our stopover. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was courteous. The outdoor pool, though small, was very clean. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2004
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2003

After inserting my key to enter my room, I was pleasantly suprised at the size of the room. There was a sofa and work area with refrigerator and microwave. I could have stayed for days!! They also arranged for a FREE shuttle to the airport at 5:15am and the driver was 5min early!
They also allowed me to leave my vehicle in their parking lot FREE of charge until my return in 2 days. Overall, I was impressed with the whole staff and environment......most of all, I enjoyed the FRESH BAKED COOKIES at the counter when I checked in!!

Keep up the good work and see you soon!

-Terry

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2003

We had a great experience with this hotel. the service was great.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Greensboro Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Greensboro Airport Hotel

Address: 7800 National Service Road, Greensboro, NC 27409
Location: United States > North Carolina > Greensboro
Ranked #38 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Greensboro Airport Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Greensboro Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Greensboro
Greensboro Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Greensboro Airport Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.