We've stayed at this property since it opened. As we come for the Furniture Market, we do stay for at least 1 week at a time. Overall, a superior property in the Triad, with spacious rooms, a pool with a very comfortable Jacuzzi, and a friendly staff. Our only complaint is with the mattresses showing wear (hate rolling into the middle of the bed), and with some of the furniture worse for wear (i.e. that recliner others commented on). Hopefully those will get replaced in the new year.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Greensboro Airport Hotel
- Residence Inn Greensboro Airport Hotel Greensboro
- Residence Inn Greensboro
- Greensboro Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn - Greensboro Airport is an Upscale, All-Suite Propety conveniently located off Interstate 40. All of our Rooms have fully-equipped kitchenettes, and we provide a choice of Room Types to suit your particular needs. The Property also showcases an Indoor Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, and Fitness Room. A Gourmet, Daily Breakfast Buffet is Complimentary with your stay. We also provide a Complimentary light evening meal, with your choice of beer and/or wine (limit of two per adult registered in the room) from Monday - Wednesday. The Residence Inn also provides a Complimentary Airport Shuttle daily, and based on availability, will provide our guests complimentary transportation within a five-mile radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Greensboro Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.