New Hotels with some great possibilities. But... there are still some issues. Check in was fine, the room was nice, but the first problem was the internet service. Had numerous problems getting on and staying on the web. Oddly, I could pick up the service from the Hilton Garden Inn across the street and the Holiday Inn Express at the beginning of the street.
Which leads to the next issue. The front desk was nice but a bit clueless. I called down to the front desk to find out why I couldn't access the wireless. The person at the front desk had to go ask someone why I couldn't get on. The women came back on and said we haven't had any problems with people signing on and it must be my computer. I then I went to the front desk and found another person at the counter having problems getting on. The women at the desk repeated the same thing, "It must be your computer we haven't had any complaints about the internet service."
Then I went down to the desk to ask what the name of a certain mall where a specific store (REI) was at. 10 minutes later the front desk agent gave me directions to another mall saying there was a bunch of good stores there. I then asked again, "Do you know what mall REI is at?" After wasting time at the front desk I left with no information.
I then asked if the had directions back to the Airport with all the construction going on. I was told, "Sorry no.... it is all screwed up there."
The staff was nice but had no idea on how to work with guests.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Greensboro Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Greensboro
- Fairfield Greensboro
- Greensboro Fairfield Inn
- Greensboro Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, Greensboro-Wendover offers contemporary guest rooms and suites. Our guest rooms and suites include HBO and free wireless high speed internet access. Need to get a good night's rest? All guest rooms have the "updated" Marriott Bedding package. Start your day off right with our complimentary expanded cold buffet breakfast. Unwind with a splash in our indoor heated pool and whirlpool. We can make your business travels a bit easier by providing free high speed wired/wireless internet connections in the whole hotel. Local attractions include the Greensboro Coliseum War Memorial Auditorium, Wet n' Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park & Four Seasons Mall. Old Salem is also just a short drive away. Centrally located near High Point, and Winston Salem,with The Piedmont Triad International Airport just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn and Suites Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.