“Hits every note.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Charlotte, NC, United States
“Hits every note.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

The hotel meets with every standard for the modern traveler's needs. Loved the color scheme, great comfort in the furnishings and a really helpful friendly staff. It takes a great eye to hire employee's with the personality that will support the company's image.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Home2Greensboro, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, NC, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Our hotel was designed to fit every modern day travler's needs; we are glad to know that we have succeeded in doing just that. I'm glad you enjoyed all of our eco friendly furniture and hope you would return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Frankfort, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Very friendly staff. The entire hotel seemed exceptionally clean, lobby, lobby restrooms, exercise area, pool area, breakfast area. Our room was very clean. The minimum 200 characters is overkill for a review. Most people do not want to read a lengthy review. I had to add that so I could get my 200 minimum in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

I am glad to know that our hardwork on keeping the hotel clean is paying off. I want to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay on your travel. We look forward to having you return and having some of your friends and family come visit our facility.
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been to 3 of the Home2 Suite locations and I've enjoyed all of them. The service was great. The suites were very clean and modern, I felt very comfortable. The area of the hotel was not far from the highway and close to a number of restaurants. My overall experience was quite pleasant and I'll definitely plan to visit again and I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed April 2014
Bonnie S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, NC, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to send in a review and Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites. We appreciate your business and are very glad you enjoyed your stay.
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had to come on here to tell about the terrific experience I had at Home2. The front desk person was very friendly when checking me in. They recognized my Hilton Honors Tier. I stayed for about 2 weeks and every department followed up with me several times throughout my stay to assure that I was accommodated to my standards and expectations. The staff was so caring that I will be frequenting more Home2 locations in future travel, business or personal.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites, we strive to make every guest's stay a fabulous one! We appreciate you taking time to send a review, hope you come back to visit!
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I stayed at this Home 2 location in April. It was beautiful, nice and clean, and I LOVED the bed. The hotel is colorful and inviting and has a staff to match. The pool was nice and we ended up using the grill on the outdoor patio instead of going out to eat one night. Just like home! It has been years since I have stayed at a hotel where I felt like I could call it my second home. I WILL be back in July and WILL be staying here again.

Room Tip: the higher number the room, the further it is from the elevator!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return in July. We appreciate you taking time to send a review.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

This just out of the box hotel has all of the shiny green conscious peripherals, which sets a nice, extremely clean, warm tone. The staff however does not feel as professional as its obvious high end surroundings. Front desk always in the back playing,or on a personal call, etc. -needs some obvious professional guidance. I like the direction of its concept, still give it two thumbs way up!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying at Home2 Suites and sending in this review, I am sorry the front desk was less than attentative, we will be reinforcing our policies and will take this opportunity for a training review. But I am glad you love the concept and hope you will give us another try.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stayed at Home2 suites by Hiltons a few days ago...I was greeted happily by the front desk agent.... all the staff I was able to come in contact worth was very refreshing. Each employee was very friendly. I will definitely stay at Home2 suites again over any other hotel in the area... They are extremely nice and comes worth fantastic amenities

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites and are as excited as we are about the brand! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back.
Thanks!

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, NC? Share your experiences!