“GRADUATION DINNER!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Greensboro, North Carolina
“GRADUATION DINNER!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had planned to go to another restaurant. But they had a 1 hour wait. So we went to Golden Corral. I love Golden Corral because I can build my own salad, and I love the Rotisorie Chicken on my salad. I love going there for breakfast, when I get the chance.

Visited June 2012

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Lots of items to choose from”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

One of the best Golden Corral buffets I've been too - they had a lot of fresh items to choose from. Pretty crowded around 7:30 on Saturday night, but even though it was later than the usual dinner time they still had fresh, hot items available.

Visited March 2012
High Point, North Carolina
“A reasonable value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

First off, I am a fan of Golden Corral because they treat veterans well. This particular Golden Corral is pretty reliable. The food is always pretty good and lord knows there's plenty of it. Personally, I love to eat veggies. Sometimes I want a lot of them. That's when I go to Golden Corral and pig out. Occasionally we come here for breakfast. It's a good deal but, come hungry or it's maybe not such a good deal. The price goes up at lunch time, just so you know.

This place has steaks right on the buffet, if you're into that kind of thing. It's not fine dining but, if you're hungry it's a good option.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glassboro, New Jersey
“Best Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

Although extremely crowded, the servers were attentive and the food was delicious. The steak and mashed potatoes were amazing! Golden Corral has so much variety to offer. No need to really go any where else.

Visited February 2012
Raleigh, NC
“It's food. It was filling.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Hey its a Golden Corral you know what it is a place to eat all you can shove in for about $10.

No more no less.