“Fine dining in Greensboro” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Green Valley Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 775 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Continental
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Friendly Avenue & Benjamin Parkway
Description: Visit us and enjoy informally elegant dining and seasonal food using old-world European culinary sensibilities and flavors from areas such as the Tuscan area of Italy or the Provence region of France. Our wine list receives the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence each year and features 50 wines by the glass. Have your own private wine tasting with our Wine Flights. The freshest food prepared by a passionate team, and served by friendly and competent people, is a recipe for a great dining experience. When you add an eclectic decor and dining alfresco in our Courtyard, you will imagine that you have traveled farther than you did. We welcome you to dine with us seven days a week for lunch, dinner, or late night. Adjacent to the O.Henry Hotel.
Charlotte
“Fine dining in Greensboro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My guest ordered the steak, as usual, and I ordered the fish special, as I typically do. The food was outstanding, the service was excellent, and the ambiance was surprisingly old world and relaxed given the location of the restaurant in the middle of a hotel in a suburban business park.

Visited November 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great brunch!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I went to Green Valley Grill for lunch before heading to a party. I always enjoy this restaurant and my experience this time was no different. The food is fresh and very tasty without being to salty or over flavored. The service is outstanding!!

Audrey D, Manager at Green Valley Grill, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
What great compliments! See you soon!

Nashville, Tennessee
“We like it so much, we went two nights in a row”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My friend had a great experience years ago dining at that restaurant, and back in Greensboro, he told me that we needed to go, as it was one of his favorite places in the country. The open concept dining room is great, yet the booths make your conversation still intimate. The noise level is actually pretty low considering. The service is very professional, and the waiter listened to our questions and cravings to greatly advice us on what to order. We liked the laid-back atmosphere with great dishes. So much so that we came back the following night. And considering that we were in Greensboro for two nights, it speaks of our satisfaction. It’s pretty safe to say that, if/when we’re back in Greensboro, we will be back at Green Valley Grill. Highly recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Audrey D, Manager at Green Valley Grill, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
We are delighted that you dined with us two nights in a row!! Your review mirrors our intention of providing the highest quality food with prompt, friendly, attentive service. We are honored to be the restaurant you choose to visit when in Greensboro and that you chose to share your experience with others here on Trip Advisor. Thanks for the high praises!

Los Angeles, California
“Great Atmosphere - great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I believe our waitress was Kelly? She was absolutely the best! Great meal, good champagne and wine, good atmosphere. we shall return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Kelli is a fantastic server and she is thrilled to see your review! Thank you!

Summerville, South Carolina
“Awesome Service Great Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had such a wonderful experience at The Green Valley Grill. They accommodated me without making me feel like the "complicated order" guest. I have a sever nut allergy and I ordered the spinach artichoke dip along with a burger for lunch. The server took his time with me and let me know of every possible menu item that would have nuts in them. He even change the bread that comes with the spinach artichoke dip to pita bread for me .. and I was IN HEAVEN.
The food was great but the service ( and kitchen) staff are amazing. Thank you so much

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Audrey D, Manager at Green Valley Grill, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
I can't wait to share this review with our staff! They spend a lot of time to truly get to know every part of the menu so that guests with allergies or specific requests do not feel like they have a "complicated order," like you said. After all, a person with an allergy should have the same experience as anyone else--to have great food and service without feeling singled out. Thank you for sharing your experience!