“Very enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Very enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went for the $10 appetizer and entree meal deal. I was amazed by the quality and quantity of the food. We had to ask about the deal, and it was in the little booklet with the drink menu and desserts. They have a larger menu insert, but it is $15.99 for the appetizer and entree. If there's something off the $10 selection, I'm sure it would be plenty for an average person to eat and be full. I will go back again for sure!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seneca, SC
“decent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Friendly, clean, decent food and good serving sizes. I should have gotten something else as I did not like the fried shrimp that came with my meal.

Visited February 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Would Not Recommend”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I went with a friend a few weeks ago and have absolutely no intentions of returning. When our food came out, it was cold and so we had it sent back to the kitchen for warm entrees. My side order of fries came with four and when I asked the manager if that was a typical size order, he said "depending on the size of the fries, it usually only comes with about four or five". When our second order came out, they had loaded my plate with fries and although the manager may have been trying to be nice, it came off as a [--] move and I was not pleased with that at all. Another table right beside us also returned their food to the kitchen for having come out cold. The manager was very unprofessional and did not seem to care at all about the poor service that we had experienced. The waitress was nice and apologetic but when you have bad management, ultimately, the restaurant will wind up failing...by far the worst manager I have ever seen or dealt with. He should be fired.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Staff is often rude”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love the food a Friday's esp. their brownie obsession. However I feel like the portion size of that has gotten a lot smaller over the years and the price has stayed the same. I also had a recent experience where the wait staff was rude to me for coming in an hour before closing at the bar. I thought it was ridiculous considering its a late night spot and all we were getting was drinks and dessert. After this experience, I probably won't go back for awhile.

Visited February 2013
High Point, North Carolina
“Great food, great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food here was excellent, as was the service. Had a great selection of food on the menu as well as drinks.

Visited October 2012