“It's ok - took kids for luncj” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Oriental, North Carolina
“It's ok - took kids for luncj”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Service friendly, but slow. Large portions of average food. Had 6 kids from the neighborhood - so it was ok. Not someplace I would go for dinner. It is what it is. Average chain food.

Visited September 2013

North Carolina
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have been eating at Macaroni Grill for a long time! I love the atmosphere, the food and I think you get what you pay for! The wait staff and hosting staff is usually very friendly. My favorite dish is Penne Rustica. Love their salads, their bread and the wine selection is wonderful and tasty.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, NC
“A great time for our family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our family went to this restaurant when my mother came for a visit. The atmosphere was very lively and the service was fantastic. The kids had their very own menus for creating their own pasta dish. We tried several of the appetizers and all of them were delicious. Our meals came in a very timely fashion and the presentation was beautiful. As we dived into our food, my husband realized that what he ordered, he did not like. The manager quickly took his plate away, and took his time to talk with my husband about several other dishes that he may like. After making the decision about another meal, which my husband LOVED, we determined that the Macaroni Grill would be a restaurant that would be on our list of places to go and eat, not only as a family, but maybe even as a date night.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Food was disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our family of 4 all received food that wasn't edible. Chicken parm tasted off, chicken alfredo had very little chicken and alfredo sauce was bad, and the two pepperoni pizzas had a chemical taste like dishwasher detergent. Waitress did a good job. Manager was abrupt and comped the food but not drinks.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Jamestown, New York
“Perfect place to relax and have a bite to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

After walking and shopping most of the Friendly Center's great shops, we were looking for a place to get a drink and something to hold us until dinner with family. My friend had an "Bibb and Bleu" salad which she said was amazing, and I had a Caprese Salad, which was SO good. I also had a white sangria drink that had raspberries and peaches in it....so refreshing and delicious! I noticed that they also had a selection of several wines in a "serve yourself" bar, where you could fill a little glass pitcher and take it to your table...nice touch! The food was very fresh, service nice, the manager even came over and personally poured olive oil and ground fresh pepper for us to dip the amazing warm bread we enjoyed so much. We were then energized and decided we could shop more! Restrooms very clean with plenty of soap and paper towels...so important when you are traveling!

Visited June 2013