“It's just very good...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
KTfromNC
“It's just very good...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wife and I tried this restaurant last month, and were pleasantly surprised at just how good it was.

Portions are quite large.

Service is excellent.

Food was very tasty.

Yes, we will return....

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Difficult to Choose...Italian or Middle Eastern???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

My first visit to this wonderful restaurant will not be my last....but it was hard to choose, as the menu had so many things I wanted to try! My friend and I started off with the tomato and cheese appetizer and were amazed and how good, fresh and plentiful it was. A HUGE calzone was delivered and was the best I have had in this area. Stuffed shells were done well and plentiful as well. Salad was very good as well...Our waitress, Lindley, was OUTSTANDING...very helpful, very knowledgeable and very patient with us as first time guests. When leaving, we talked with another table who got the steak and cheese sub...they say it is the best they have found anywhere and it was huge. I will return!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Poor service but great food at a good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Food is really good, everything from pasta to salad is excellent and a good value. I have waited at my table on several occasions over 5 minutes to be acknowledged by the wait staff.

Visited March 2014
Greensboro, NC; Nyack, NY, and Knoxville, TN
“A favorite...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been a customer here since the beginning and have never had a bad experience. Ramona and her staff make you feel like family. The food is delicious and consistent in quality. It's not the best I've ever had, but it is a huge step above the chain Italian/pizza places (local and national). My favorites are their Strombolis and their chicken parm. Their red & pink sauces are good, but I'm not a fan of their Alfredo. The outdoor dining is great when the weather is nice and the expanded seating was a good decision as we come in more than before (used to be takeout junkies there). Pricing is comparable to their competitors, but is a little high when you look at the premier Italian place in town is only charging $2-3 more per dish.

Overall, I'd highly recommend and will probably be grabbing dinner there again tonight!

• Visited October 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Delicious lasangna, pleasant outdoor seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Lunch portion veggie lasanga was delicious - creamy cheeses, mixed veggie in the mix with a light red sauce. Needed my bread to mop up every last bit of the sauce. Side salad was fresh and flavorful. Bread was warm from the kitchen. The best part of my visit was the food. Service was attentive and prompt. This is a sub and pizza place with a very nice pasta and sauce kitchen. Outside dining was the bonus.

• Visited July 2013