“exceptional” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Midlothian, Virginia
“exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I do a quite of businesss around that area. I found this hamton inn a great location which allows me to travelto neighboring cities as well for business meeting and etc..I enjoyed all my stays and staff are exceptional as well. I love it. if I am in Greensboro for sure I will be staying there!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
How thoughtful of you to respond! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and invite you to come back to experience our wonderful property again. Our staff is exceptional and we strive for excellence as leaders in this industry. Please tell your friends and collegues what a nice time you had, as well.

Yours in Hospitality,

Karen Grissom/General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Westminster, Sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We traveled to Greensboro for a Rabbit show at the Coliseum. I found this Hampton Inn less than 2 miles from the Coliseum. Which ensured I could sleep as long as possible. The rooms were VERY clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful and the hotel staff was exceptionally friendly and genuine. I love Hampton Inns but this was by far the best overall experience I have had in recent stays. All recent visits to Hamptons have been great experiences but the staff truly made and impression on me in Greensboro. Keep up the great work!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for such nice words! Your review really touched me and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive towards excellence and are a leader in the industry because of our tenacity, wonderful property and great staff.

Please stay with us when you travel through again, we want you here!

General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum
Midlothian, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Hotel is great, rooms clean and staff very nice BUT a bunch of cars were broken into and robbed the evening of stay. Lock up your valuables and be prepared to replace broken windows! Also, elevators are incredibly loud. Had to crack the ac in an attempt to drown out the noise. It is a shame that there were these problems because the rooms are really clean and nice.

Room Tip: Get a room far away from the elevator! They are some of the noisiest I've ever heard.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am so sorry you had this experience, it is the first time we have had any issues at all. Of course a break in can happen anywhere and at any time so there is always a risk involved when you travel. We are hiring additional staff to monitor our property and but have not had a need for it up untill now. We are ranked high on Tripadvisor for a reason, our guests love us and we have a convenient location. Please consider us again, We want to prove that our staff and property really is great!

General Manager/ Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum
Columbus, Michigan USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

This place was a great value at $114; I only stayed one night. The room was clean and spacious, the hotel staff were professional and friendly and it was at a good location. This is a new property so everything was shiny and in good working order. Close to the convention center and the Four Seasons shopping center, it also has easy access to I-40.

I would stay here again in my next trip to Greensboro.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you so much for your kind response, we really need your feedback! The value is great when you consider the amazing free breakfast and other amenities, as well. Our staff is great! I will share your comments to make them aware of your satisfaction. They deserve the praise! We are so happy to serve great guests such as yourself, please consider staying with us the next time you are in the area. You want to stay here!

Safe and happy travels,

General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum
Washingtonville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I checked in to stay one night at this hotel and were given a studio room with king bed. We were so impressed with the size and decor of the room. It was clean, neat and very functional. The computer table was ideal and the size of the TV (it could be moved to either direction of the bed or the couch) was perfect. We also liked the size of the shower (no tub).

If we had to come up with one comment, it would be to have king size pillows instead of 4 small pillows. But we find this at most of the hotels we stay at.

Very happy with service, room and price.

Room Tip: Very close to restaurants. Walking distance to Hooters, Long Horn Steakhouse and Biscuits
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for your time in writing this wonderful review!! You are right, we do have great rooms and the decor is soooo relaxing. It is wonderful to treat our great guests to wonderful customer service and we ask you to come stay with us when you are in the area again! we treat you like Family!!

Take care and safe travels,

General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum area
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed in the Hampton Inn on March 16th 2013 while attending the ACC tournament at the Coliseum. The staff was fantastic, definately a customer oriented company. The rooms were spotless and extremely comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The hotel is in an excellent location with pleanty of good restaurants close by and it is convenient to the interstate. I will definately return to this property when staying overnight in Greensboro.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much! I appreciate your thoughtful review. My staff is the best and we strive for excellenent customer service. We are so grateful to serve wonderful guests such as yourself and hope you stay with us again when you are in the area. We want you here!

General Manager/Hampton Inn and suites Greensboro Coliseum
West Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The staff at this hotel were obviously working to make my stay the best possible. They were attentive and personable. It was a pleasant experience. Humorously, the only thing that was less than ideal was the huge "NOW OPEN" banner that was flapping outside of the room window. The wind died down before we went to sleep or it would have been an issue. If you are in the Greensboro area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review! Our staff is exceptional and we do strive for excellence. That pesky banner is a pain and we are fixing it, but I hope other than that you are pleased with us over all. We are committed to serving our guests and the community with the utmost respect and hospitality and highly regard your patronage.

If ever in the area again, please stay with us once more. We'll treat you like Family!

Safe and Happy Travels,

General Manager/ Hampton Inn and suites Greensboro Coliseum

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area? Share your experiences!