“New Hampton in Good Location” 5 of 5 stars

Double Points!
Ranked #1 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
GreenLeadersBronze level
Asheville, North Carolina
“New Hampton in Good Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Brand new Hampton just off the interstate is clean and well priced. Close to the Coliseum. Good, basic stay. Quiet rooms. As with all Hampton inns the properties are consistently well set up. No complaints.

• Stayed February 2013
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your time. What a blessing to be a part of such a great team here! As a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve great guests such as yourself and our wonderful community. If you happen to be in the area again, please consider staying with us once more. We want you here!

Karen Grissom/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

New hotel in Greensboro. Everything is absolutely top notch. Great amenities including nice workout area and indoor pool. Very central location to coliseum, mall and convention center. Will only stay here going forward when coming to Greensboro.

• Stayed February 2013
sawyer_11, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks! I appreciate your time and am grateful for your review. What a blessing to be a part of such a great team here! Our staff is wonderful and as a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve great guests such as yourself and our awesome community. If you happen to be in the area again, please consider staying with us once more. We want you here!

Warm regards and happy travels,

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

The amenities at this property are really impressive and include a pool and fitness center, and coin laundry as well as a great help yourself to anything breakfast selection. The meeting facilities are top notch and the rooms impeccable. If you are coming to Greensboro, NC for any reason, a stay at the Hampton Inn will make your trip even better.The staff are very helpful.

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Brand new hotel with very hard working staff. Beautiful rooms with bedding cleaned every day, just like advertised. Dood small gym with one elliptical, three treadmills and one stationery bike and it is oprn 24 hours. Great pool. Coin laundry very handy to take care of all workout clothes. Will definitely stay there again.

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I participated in an event held at this hotel. The hotel was absolutely beautiful and inviting. The front desk was very kind and helpful. I was early and he offered assistance to unload my car and carry in for me. The young man that helped me was above and beyond helpful and anxious to provide good service. They made sure this little ole lady was comfortable while waiting for instructions where to set up. He even showed me where the tea and coffee area was. I was able to connect my computer thanks to their assistance as well.
I personally did not stay the night but a few of my friends did and they were very pleased with the rooms and service. They gave a very good reference if I wanted to stay in the future.
Thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your time. What a blessing to be a part of such a great team here! As a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve great people such as yourself and our wonderful community. I truly believe in the power of networking amd motivating eah other. if there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask,

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Due to the nature of my trip, I was only able to stay at the hotel one night.... Even with the short trip, I was impressed with everything from the staff to the decor to the location. I would definitely choose this location again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you, once again, for your kind review! I appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your time. What a blessing to be a part of such a great team here! As a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve great guests such as yourself and our wonderful community. If you happen to be in the area again, please consider staying with us once more. We want you here!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

What a great atmosphere for the Wedding Guild luncheon. Such a beautiful place to hold any type of event and surprisingly upscale for what I understood Hampton Inn's to be. Very modern yet cozy. The staff is awesome and so accommodating. Everything was sealed with a smile. Love this place!!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are new and fresh. Very modern and comfortable.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you once again for your kind review! I appreciate your feedback and am grateful for your time. What a blessing to be a part of such a great team here! As a General Manager, I am fortunate to serve great guests such as yourself and our wonderful community. If you happen to be in the area again, please consider staying with us once more. Our staff is wonderful and we want you here!

Karen Grissom/General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area? Share your experiences!