This hotel was extremely clean and in great condition. The furniture and plush carpets all seemed brand new . The bed was very comfortable. Separate sink area from the shower was nice although no door separating the sink area from the bedroom. Nice granite sink with a double ledge which was a clever touch so that the main sink area wasn't crowded. It was a good- sized room but not really a suite- had a half -wall dividing the "living area" from the bedroom area. But all in all a very comfortable hotel room.
Preferred this location to the Courtyard which was directly in front of the highway. Springhill Suites was about 2 minutes from the highway so still very close to the main road..but without the highway noise directly in front of your room. Found the room to be very quiet. We faced a small man-made pond which was kind of nice. The free breakfast buffet was decent. The indoor pool looked tiny but didn't use it.
The staff was VERY helpful. The hotel honored all our requests- high floor, king bed and 3 rooms close to one another (there were 5 of us travelling for a family wedding.) They even went out and purchased a non-feather pillow for my dad who is allergic to feathers! I did experience one problem: rang the "wake-up call" button several times between 10:45 and 11:15pm and no answer - no answer at the main desk either. Luckily the clock radio worked fine to wake us up.
All in all it was a very pleasant experience- especially for the price - and I definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Greensboro Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll love our smart, stylish SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro hotel. Our all-suite hotel is near the Greensboro Coliseum, International Civil Rights Center & Museum, and the High Point Market - the largest furniture trade show in the world. Our hotel features complimentary high-speed Internet access, luxurious bedding, and separate spaces for working and relaxing. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Make yourself at home with the 32" LCD TV, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, wet bar, and pullout sofa bed. Relax in our pool or fitness room. Or stop by our complimentary guest reception - serving appetizers each evening, Monday through Thursday. If you're planning a small meeting, let us know - our boardroom accommodates up to six. Few hotels in Greensboro, NC can match our award-winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.