Stayed at this hotel having spent the day with my family at the Wet N' Wild, so it was about a 10-15 minute drive away. Rooms were clean, reasonable size for a suite, and perfect for one night. My daughter and her husband and child were in a another room, and they seemed pretty happy with their room. Bed was comfortable, bathroom area and the sitting room was clean. Breakfast was the usual bagels, muffins, OJ, a couple of small hot items. The folks at the reception were extremely helpful, so good experience overall.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Greensboro Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll love our smart, stylish SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro hotel. Our all-suite hotel is near the Greensboro Coliseum, International Civil Rights Center & Museum, and the High Point Market - the largest furniture trade show in the world. Our hotel features complimentary high-speed Internet access, luxurious bedding, and separate spaces for working and relaxing. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Make yourself at home with the 32" LCD TV, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, wet bar, and pullout sofa bed. Relax in our pool or fitness room. Or stop by our complimentary guest reception - serving appetizers each evening, Monday through Thursday. If you're planning a small meeting, let us know - our boardroom accommodates up to six. Few hotels in Greensboro, NC can match our award-winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.