“Very clean and great value!” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   615 Regional Road South, Greensboro, NC 27409   |
Ranked #37 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Columbus, Ohio
“Very clean and great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

My family and I stopped at the Red Roof Inn Greensboro Airport location on our way to South Carolina and we had a great experience. Check-in went smoothly and the attendant was very pleasant. Most importantly, our room was very clean! My 19-month old son played with the safe and accidentally locked it - when we checked out the attendant waived the usage fee, no questions asked! I would definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
i0156, General Manager at Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Greensboro Airport Red Roof.

Greensboro Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cumberland, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 via mobile

This was our first stay at a Red Roof and we were not disappointed. The room was clean and close to restaurants and attractions.

• Stayed August 2011

Whitchurch-Stouffville, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011 via mobile

You get what you pay for. I will not recommend this hotel unless you really can't afford the extra $10-20 for Best Western.

• Stayed August 2011
south carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Usually avoid Red Roof Inns but like others booked a room solely based on Trip Advisor reviews. If you want basic accommodations at great price, this property is worth considering. We had Superior King room for less about $45/night. Rooms clean, bathroom small, relatively quiet. My only complaint - wi-fi was inconsistent and took repeated attempts to connect.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Stayed here one night prior to hitting the furniture stores, a great rate and less than 20 minutes to furnitureland south. Great rate off Red Roof's website. Room was on the second floor (no elevator), over the office, but no sound issues whatsoever. The room was clean and comfortable with a refrigerator, nice desk area, and free in-room wi-fi. Hotel is easy to find from the highway. Skip the Shoney's next door and find someplace else for breakfast--tired, poor service, and food was not good.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I often said I would NEVER stay at a Red Roof or Econo Lodge type of hotel, but with the short notice of where our basketball team was playing I went onto trip advisor to find a good clean and affordable hotel within a couple of miles from the gym. The Red Roof Inn popped up so I read the reviews. I decided to book! Granted I was scared but for a quick weekend where most of my time would be in a gym I booked it. I must say when we arrived Kim was AWESOME!!! She was friendly and gave me a ton of information and they even had shower caps (I left mine home). When my son and I got to our room I could not believe how clean and modern the hotel was. The bathroom was a bit small, but overall the room was spacious, bright, and CLEAN!!!!! For only 40.00 per night you can't beat that. Would I stay again....YES!!!! Thanks RED ROOF INN for a great stay and thanks TRIP ADVISOR for the reviews....had it not been for the latest reviews I would have never taken the chance!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Livonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

Overnight stay. Very clean rooms. Property outside is well maintained and clean. Staff is very helpful. Appreciate small coffeemaker in room. Has free WIFI.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport? Share your experiences!