“Best Stay Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Winterville, North Carolina
“Best Stay Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

There is something to be said about customer service nowadays, and the ability to make people feel comfortable & well cared for. Let me tell you when we walked through the door at Fairfield Inn and was greeted with a huge smile from Tanya you could tell she loves what she does! I have never been to an establishment where being professional and meeting the customers needs are priority but also allowing the customer to have fun, and feel welcome at the same time. Tanya & Mr. Bobby did that for us! What a great duo to have working for your hotel! You can tell the type of experience your going to receive as soon as you walk through the door! Greatness! If you ever questioned why so many of your customers come back- Give the credit to those two behind the desk!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Patricia S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to tell the world what an awesome staff we have here. Tanya and Bobby truly love what they do and you can tell by how genuine they are. It is a pleasure to work here and I am glad you enjoyed staying. I hope to see you on your next trip to Greensboro!

Tricia Scherger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at in a long time. Very friendly staff, everything was clean and well decorated. This hotel is dog friendly at its best! You pay one pet fee, no paying per dog like most hotels will do, there is no need to charge per dog.
Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Patricia S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review us! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We do charge only one pet fee per room because we only deep clean it once per room, not per dog. I am glad you had a good time and noticed our excellent service and clean rooms. I hope to see you back on your next trip to Greensboro!
Greenville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I recently stayed here with a group of girls while we were in the area doing a local mud run. We checked in and told Tanya that we were doing the mud run and she automatically gave us a later check out time. The hotel was neat and clean and our room had everything that we needed. Tanya was a hoot and even made my group our own special batch of chocolate chip cookies. She told us that we could hang out in the lobby with our milk and cookies as long as we wanted too. We were all sad when her shift was over. Bobby was working the front desk with we checked out and was nice enough to make us a snack bag for our car trip home. Tanya and Bobby really made our stay worth it. Fairfield Inn is really lucky to have such wonderful, customer oriented, friendly people working their front desks.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am so happy that you connected with Tanya and Bobby! You are right about being lucky to have them, I feel blessed just being able to work with them. Thank you again for the comment and I hope you join us again on your next trip to Greensboro!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

My stay at the Fairfield inn Greensboro was the best. They treat u like royalty. The staff was great and personally get to know u by name so u feel welcome. Its near many great restaurants and other nice hotels. N not far from wet n wild water park.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you so much for the excellent review you gave us! I am so glad that you came on TripAdvisor to brag to the world what a great stay you had! I hope to see you on your next trip to Greensboro and Wet n' Wild!
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The hotel was very clean and moderate. Location was great but the staff at the front desk is amazing. I have never seen anyone go above and beyond their duties like Tanya McMullen and Bobbie. Their personalities were outstanding and they both went above and beyond for us in so many ways. They alone will make me stay there again next time I'm in the area. Thank you both.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and I am so glad you will be back to see us! I am going to put this review on our WOW wall and I am sure Tanya and Bobby will be so happy that they made an impression on you.
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is a convenient location to our family in the area. Once again we were only here to sleep but did enjoy the free breakfast and to catch up with other family members staying in the hotel.
My only request would be please have allergy info for bread items you serve. The waffle info is available if you ask but that is it. Luckily we were going on to brunch but the reservation was for noon so we needed to eat something. I am sure we will be back when in the area again.

Stayed May 2014
Patricia S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on TripAdvisor! We use the information here to find out where we need improvement and who to congratulate on a job well done. I am sorry about the bread. I wish we would have pulled out the bag and box that it comes in. Or done a bit more research online for you. In any case I am glad you had a comfortable stay and I hope to see you again on your next trip to Greensboro!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Before our stay for my daughters graduation I had the pleasure to speak with associate, Myya Johnson. Her kindness and customer service was so outstanding I asked for her on each return call. I felt so honored to meet her upon check in. No surprise to me, she still displayed kindness and outstanding customer service, not only to my family, but all other guest as well. She wore the smile I could feel through our telephone conversation. Upon check in we were also greeted by associate, Bobby Everett. They complimented each other and the hotel itself. Bobby was also very friendly and kind with outstanding customer service. We found the hotel to be very clean, comfortable and with an enjoyable breakfast. Thanks to Myya and Bobby, this is ranked our #1 hotel stay ever! Recommended to everyone and ask for Myya or Bobby, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Patricia S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! Myya and Bobby are going to shot when they see your review of the hotel. These mean so much to us and I am so glad you enjoy coming here! Thanks again we love being your hotel of choice!

Been to Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport? Share your experiences!