“Welcoming for pets!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Welcoming for pets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I cannot say enough about how friendly and welcoming the front desk staff is. They went out of their way to make my 2 poodles feel welcomed! They thought they were superstars! Our room was extra clean, updated and spacious. The lobby is also updated and clean as is the breakfast area. The hotel was completely full one night, but the breakfast area was kept well stocked and cleaned up. There is a lovely covered patio next to a very nice pool in the back of the hotel. The hotel is surrounded by lovely plantings and grassy areas that my dogs enjoyed. There is a Ruby Tuesdays right across the parking lot. If my daughter ends up attending Wake Forest, we will be staying at this hotel again and again! Thanks so much Patricia and Bobby and the rest of the front desk staff!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Patricia S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! And because you mentioned Bobby on the internet he got some bonus bucks! I really appreciate you sharing the positive feed back and PLEASE bring back those beautiful poodles!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very nice. Exactly what should be expected from a Fairfield Inn ..... Clean, Quiet, friendly staff, etc. location was also very good as it was close to the city and the airport. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
Patricia S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
That was short, sweet and very appreciative! We will love to have you again and please find me I would like to personally thank you for taking time out of your busy day to recomend us to Trip Advisor. Thank you so much!
Sylva, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were in town for a chili cook off at the Farmer's Market and we chose Fairfield because of the location. When we arrived we were greeted by the nicest front desk person that we have ever met! She is definitely as asset to your hotel! The whole staff was very nice! We booked 2 rooms and they were very clean and the breakfast was excellent. We needed a rollaway bed and it was brought to our room immediately! Great service! It was nice that Ruby Tuesday's was adjacent to the hotel, we just walked over for dinner! It was an overall great experience! We will book with you again next year, when we come back for the chili cook off!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Patricia S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Linda S. you just made my day! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and got to experiance our Fairfield Family! I hope you enjoyed the chili cook out and we look forward to seeing you next year!

Thank you so much for taking time to post on TripAdvisor!

-Patricia S
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We were in town for a First Communion, we were using Marriott points and since we had three families we chose the Fairfield Inn. Since we had family in the area we really only used the rooms for sleeping and getting ready. The rooms were very comfortable, sink area was small but toilet-shower area was separate so that was a big plus. The breakfast was great each morning and we used that area later to socialize before heading off to our separate rooms to sleep. The staff was great and very friendly. We will stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: I would avoid the first floor if you are a light sleeper, we used the common room for breakfast and...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Patricia S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
I am so glad you stayed with us during your family celebration. I am glad we filled all of your needs with a clean room and friendly staff. I really appreciate you spending your time to tell our future guest about our wonderful hotel. I sure do hope you stay with us again on your next trip to Greensboro!
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff at this hotel really does go above and beyond what I normally see. While I've stayed here a few times, my trips are spread apart. I am always recognized and greeted with a smile.

The rooms are well appointed, clean and comfortable. The noise from the highway is minimal, and the parking lot is well lit at night.

The breakfasts are excellent here, offering a wide variety of selections, but the best feature is the gentleman who runs the breakfasts. He's very friendly and helpful and seems to genuinely care about his guests. Well done, sir.

Room Tip: If you like your room a little darker, get a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
This made my day! Thank you so much not only for staying with me but making a comment on Trip Advisor. I really value all the things that are said on here and I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We have a great time at work and love to share smiles with our guest. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Greensboro!
Plano, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

One night business stay, found the hotel clean and the staff at check-in very efficent and pleasant attitudes. Stayed in a king room, clean utilitarian furniture, nothing to get excited about. Has the old style beds that are not very comfortable, Fairfield Inns need to get the beds like Hampton Inns have, they are piliow top and much more comfortable, did not have a good night of sleep at this hotel. Noise not a problem, far enough off the highway. Again in the morning the breakfast buffet was the norm for Fairfield Inns, not exciting, just adaquate.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the parking lot and highway for the least noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to fill out a Trip Advisor on our hotel. We work hard to get noticed on this site and I am glad you went out of your way and noticed our great service! I am apologetic to the bed situation. We have received new mattresses only for my rooms with two double beds. My king beds are in the process of being replaced. I hope next time you are in the area you give us another try! Thanks again for going to Trip Advisor!
Redding, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed five nights while attending a wedding in the area so we got an extended experience with this hotel. Not only this but four other rooms were taken by family members so we heard from them as well. By the second day we knew the staff by name, they were without a doubt the friendless, most welcoming, genuinely warm people we've ever experienced at a hotel. They accommodated changes in rooms for two of us, no questions, responded to a small repair needed, went the extra mile at breakfast time to meet our needs. Our son made one call about a loud party down the hall, quieted in minutes by staff. Taylor and Tanya in particular were amazing at the front desk. Breakfast room great for gathering family. Rooms were extremely clean, lobby welcoming, elevators quick, I'd stay again in a heartbeat. Marriott matched a lower price found on internet, it was a steal!

Room Tip: Ask for king size bed with sofa in room ~ best layout.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad we got the opportunity to have you stay at our hotel! I am so glad we could accommodate your needs and make you feel like family. This hotel staff is a family and we do feel like we have the opportunity to spread the love o our guest. Your post made me so glad when you did have an issue with your room, because no one is perfect, and we took care of it in a timely and efficient way. You are welcome back any time and thank you for spreading the word on Trip Advisor!

Been to Fairfield Inn Greensboro Airport? Share your experiences!