“Quiet and Relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
US
“Quiet and Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

Vietnamese Garden Cuisine is located on a busy road and is easy to miss. If you miss it, turn right back around. It's worth it! The location of this restaurant on busy Battleground Avenue belies the quiet, relaxing atmosphere that embraces you as you enter.

On our recent visit, we had the fresh spring rolls, chicken sauteed in lemon grass and sweet and sour chicken soup in a hot pot. Everything was simply delicious and on target. Service was excellent. The chef even came out and inquired about how we like our meal!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Excellent food and pleasant atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

I have eaten at this restaurant since it opened a few years ago. I have NEVER been disappointed. The food is fresh and full of flavor. The waitstaff is friendly and informative. They have lunch specials that are hard to beat. The use of fresh, healthy ingredients and authentic flavors keep me coming back. The sanitation grade has always been over 100. This is a very important point for me!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
nc
“almost perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

I called for a take out. While there i grabbed a menu. My take out was waiting with a smile. I ordered from the main menu instead of the very limited luinch specials menu.# 543 lemon grass reibeye curry.12,95. shrimp curry #546 and a lotus root salad with shrimp and pork. 8.95
a pleasant, clean venue with pleasant people. good food. I will eat there again

the consider themselves asian french fusion .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere