“Great value in Greensboro” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
charlottesville, va
“Great value in Greensboro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We found this hotel using a discount hotel website and were very pleased with our stay. The hotel was a great value. It was located right off of I-40. The rooms were clean and while decor was older everything was quite nice. We had a microwave and small refrigerator in the room. The breakfast in the morning was nice. Basic cereals, muffins, juices and waffles. Everything was hot and well stocked that morning. We would certainly stay there again if we were going to Greensboro!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
MOverbeyGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
It was a pleasure to be of service to you during your recent visit to Greensboro. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on our hotel. FYI – We are in the process right now of renovating all of our guest rooms to bring them up to date for our travelers. We look forward to having you back with us in the future to see the updates that we are making!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed one night during Christmas, and I'd stay again. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and cozy. The bathroom was starting to show some age, but still very clean and well maintained. I think it's a great value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your night with us. We are currently renovating all Guest Rooms, Guest Room Bathrooms, the Fitness Center and adding a Sundry shop for our guests. The renovation will be complete by Mid March. It is our hope that you will try us again when you return to our area!
McLeansville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I am a resident of Greensboro but had to stay here 5 nights because my apartment wasn't ready yet and I had already moved out of my house.The first word that comes to mind in reference to my stay is "Fantastic"! Great, spacious room, love the microwave, coffe&tea maker, I read Kim T review & they said they didn't receive a gift bag upon check-in. I didn't either but I don't know if that is something that is suppose to be done all of the time? The ONLY complaint is I think the breakfast bar could stay pen to at least 10:30 or 11:00. This time gives the guest time enough to sleep in & still have time to have the buffet. For last I have purposely left the front desk experience. May I stay that "Eric" rocks!!! All of Wyndams employees should be trained by him! Upon my check-out I let the General Manager, Melissa know how great he was with everything!

Room Tip: I was lucky enough to get Room 117, that had already been renovated.!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
MOverbeyGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
It was a pleasure to meet you when you were here with us. We very much appreciate your kind words about the staff and property! I hope that everything is going well with your new apartment! I wanted to address the gift bags that are given out at check in. Those bags are for Wyndham Rewards members and are given to those members everytime they stay at a Wyndham property of any kind. We are happy to enroll you for future stays with us or other Wyndham hotels. Thank you again for taking your time to share your feelings on our hotel. We hope to see you soon!

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro

Address: 6007 Landmark Center Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27407
Location: United States > North Carolina > Greensboro
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Greensboro
#4 Business Hotel in Greensboro
#7 Family Hotel in Greensboro
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
Wingate Hotel Greensboro

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.