“The Best Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Greensboro
“The Best Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This hotel is one of best hotels. I work for a company and have to travel often.
It is so nice to come to this hotel. You have a great and friendly team. Everyone makes my stay special.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

MOverbeyGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
It is a pleasure to hear your comments especially since it seems you travel often. We look forward to having you back with us. Come and enjoy all of the guest room upgrades that we will be making in 4th quarter!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was very pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of my room and bathroom. The counter space in the bathroom is great. I also like the brand of elliptical machine the hotel has in the fitness center, since I work out in 6 days a week. I had a great work out on it! The breakfast, well it’s free so I guess you can’t complain too much. I will say that I would like to see some more protein choices and fewer carbohydrates. Would have eaten the scrambled eggs if they were not soo runny looking. I would definitely stay her again if I am in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

We appreciate your feedback on our hotel. For future stays look for Egg & Egg White patties on our breakfast bar. We offer those choices along with Turkey Sausage Patties and Bacon. FYI - We will be upgrading and expanding our fitness to meet the needs of the fitness enthusiast!
RALEIGH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The Wingate was a wonderful place to stay, the room was comfortable, well maintained, and clean. Although I didn't use the pool, exercise room or avail myself of the breakfast, what I saw was wonderful and fresh.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

It was a pleasure to be of service to you during your recent trip to Greensboro. We hope that you will come back and use all the amenities that we offer for our guests. We will be upgrading all guest rooms in 4th quarter!
SAN ANTONIO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Hotel was in a convenient location for our visit. There were several shops and restaurants near by. Room was comfortable with a king size bed and sofa. It was great having a mini fridge and microwave. Unfortunately the hot tub was not in service as they will be remodeling area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at our hotel. We appreciate you choosing us and hope to see you back soon! FYI - the hot tub is being removed from the property due to continuous performance issues. We will be renovating that entire area and upgrading and expanding the fitness center for our guests!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Develop a good program to repair furniture and room furnishings. Air quality in the lobby can be improved.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

MOverbeyGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I do apologize for the furniture BUT exciting news! We have just started the process of replacing all guest room furniture, artwork and lighting. We hope that you will come back to see all of the improvements that we are making to our property.
Weaverville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed here during my most recent trip to the water park in Greensboro. I was pleased with and relieved at the cleanliness of this hotel after a bad experience last year at a competitor hotel in Greensboro. The employees were friendly and efficient and my check in went smoothly. I even got a goody bag as a rewards member, which was a nice touch. My stay was quiet and uneventful. Next time I am in Greensboro, this will be my first choice.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your time at Emerald Poine Water Park and hope to see you again. The Asheboro Zoo is great to see in the Fall and is not far from our location
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Me and my family came to Greensboro NC, to see my daughter at Family & Friends Weekend at A&T UNIVERSITY. We looked for a hotel to stay and I picked the Wingate because the ones I stayed in before was really nice. I've stayed at the one in Raliegh NC which was also nice. The Staff was helpful and friendly. We will be back!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Wingate to stay in during your Family & Friends weekend at NC A&T University. We partner with A&T for all of their special events and look forward to having you with us.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro? Share your experiences!