“Good visit.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good visit.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Only been here once; don't want to negatively influence any potential customers.

Good food, good service, good price. Not much stands out though...

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Fantastic Mexican Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I took trip advisors advice on this one. Well worth the visit. The food is fast, hot and delicious. The staff is attentive, from the top down.
Definitely not your typical Mexican restaurant experience. Food selection is also broader than most you would find at other Mexican restaurants. My only regret is that I had not found this place sooner.

• Visited December 2013
Greensboro, NC
“Outstanding Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I chose this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews, and they didn't steer me wrong. This restaurant was a cut above other area Mexican restaurants in every way. First, I was greeted warmly as I was taken through a beautifully decorated space. Seating was very comfortable. My server was friendly, attentive, and efficient. The menu was extensive, and there were many lunch specials. My grilled chicken quesadilla with mushrooms and spinach was delicious--the chicken was tender and of better quality than in many other restaurants in this price range.The spinach and mushrooms tasted fresh. Even the tortilla was much better than in most other places--a little thicker and nicely toasted.I enjoyed everything about this visit, and I'm looking forward to the next one!

• Visited November 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Mexican Food; Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Had a great experience at Kiosco last time I was in Greensboro.
The service was outstanding and very promt - salsa refills, orders, drink, etc. I never had to ask for a thing.

Food was also top-notch. Everything tasted great - big portions - and well priced. Two can dine with drinks and a tip for under $30.

I will return next time I am in town. Highly recommended

• Visited April 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“delightful Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I love this place. They have a large menu so no one goes hungry. Food is always fresh and yummy. Prices are reasonable. I absolutely love the patio. This restaurant is close to my house which makes it perfect for dine in meals and pick up dinners. It s a must try place

Visited July 2013