“Fantastic Mexican Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Fantastic Mexican Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I took trip advisors advice on this one. Well worth the visit. The food is fast, hot and delicious. The staff is attentive, from the top down.
Definitely not your typical Mexican restaurant experience. Food selection is also broader than most you would find at other Mexican restaurants. My only regret is that I had not found this place sooner.

• Visited December 2013

Greensboro, NC
“Outstanding Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I chose this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews, and they didn't steer me wrong. This restaurant was a cut above other area Mexican restaurants in every way. First, I was greeted warmly as I was taken through a beautifully decorated space. Seating was very comfortable. My server was friendly, attentive, and efficient. The menu was extensive, and there were many lunch specials. My grilled chicken quesadilla with mushrooms and spinach was delicious--the chicken was tender and of better quality than in many other restaurants in this price range.The spinach and mushrooms tasted fresh. Even the tortilla was much better than in most other places--a little thicker and nicely toasted.I enjoyed everything about this visit, and I'm looking forward to the next one!

• Visited November 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Mexican Food; Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Had a great experience at Kiosco last time I was in Greensboro.
The service was outstanding and very promt - salsa refills, orders, drink, etc. I never had to ask for a thing.

Food was also top-notch. Everything tasted great - big portions - and well priced. Two can dine with drinks and a tip for under $30.

I will return next time I am in town. Highly recommended

• Visited April 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“delightful Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I love this place. They have a large menu so no one goes hungry. Food is always fresh and yummy. Prices are reasonable. I absolutely love the patio. This restaurant is close to my house which makes it perfect for dine in meals and pick up dinners. It s a must try place

Visited July 2013
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We ate at Kiosco Mexican Grill during our overnight stay in Greensboro, NC due to the great reviews. We have to agree with the reviews! I don't think my wife and I have had such good service in a Mexican Restaurant while traveling. We always compare to our local restaurants in Lexington, KY where Mi Pequena Hacienda and Mi Mexico are really good Mexican Restaurants.
Kiosco raised the bar! We never had to ask for more salsa or chips or drinks. Several servers and hosts visited our table regularly and they all had smiles to share.
The outside patio area with Koi Pond and water feature is very beautiful and relaxing. We both ordered the chicken chimichanga which had a choice of shredded chicken or fajita grilled chicken. We chose the fajita grilled chicken.
One of the best chimichangas we have eaten. I think we could have split one and been satisfied. We could have taken a box back to the hotel if we would have chosen to do so.
I highly recommend this restaurant! Medium priced with great food and superior service!

Visited August 2013