“Great quality food & fun times!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
NC
“Great quality food & fun times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Always having had great meals here, I chose to celebrate my birthday lunch with one of my best friends. The food was even better (hard to believe), with great quality grilled (smell the aroma) chicken and guacamole. As we were leaving, my friend was excitedly planning to bring her husband back here & order the same thing again because it was so good. The house hot sauce is excellent and fresh.
To top it all off, the manager (who kindly helped me with my old high school spanish) played guitar & the the staff sang 2 songs for my birthday. They also brought a shot of tequila, the drinking of which entertained the whole place.
Even though we have to go across town, it is well worth the trip, so pass all the competition to enjoy this place and these people. I can't wait to go back!!

• Visited May 2013

Greensboro NC
“Favorite Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have visited as a couple or a large group of 16 and have NEVER been dissapointed - service and food have always been excellent. The chips and salsa are "bottomless" but I order the hot salsa to blend with the standard (like a little more heat). They offer both half and full servings of most of their entrees - depends how hungry you are. Different servers will check on you during your visit -- depending on how busy the restaurant is the onwer/managers will check on every table.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Exceptional Food & Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My family just went to Kiosco for dinner and it was a great experience. I can't remember the last time we had such good service at a restaurant that it was this noticeable! On top of that we shared the fajitas (beef, chicken and shrimp) and they were very good. The salsa has a bit of a kick but we all enjoyed it. We will definitely be back!

• Visited April 2013
Bluemont, VA
“Excellent food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We just ate lunch (Saturday) at Kiosco and, as usual, is was a great experience. My wife and I stop here to eat every time we visit our daughter in Greensboro. We ate out on the patio, which I heartily recommend. No one was out on the patio when we arrived at 12:45, but by the time we left is was filling up.

I had the fish tacos and rice. If you don't mind that the fish is fried, I recommend the fish tacos. My wife had the pork fajitas, they were good too. We love their chips and salsa.

Everyone stopped by to make sure we had everything that we needed ... the service was very attentive.

We will continue to stop in every time we are in Greensboro.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Kiosco is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. I meet a friend here every week for lunch. We always receive excellent service. The managers always stop by our table to check on things and to say hello. Their chicken fajitas and carnita fajitas are the best I have eaten. I cannot wait for warmer weather to take advantage of their wonderful patio.