“Come here for the top sirloin...” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Leblon Churrascaria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #142 of 775 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Market St.
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
“Come here for the top sirloin...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Leblon is the only place I think of when I have a red meat craving in Greensboro. Unlike most places where you may get one steak for $20, Leblon has unlimited red meat for $30. I am always surprised when people talk about how "expensive" this restaurant is because you would pay ten times more at any other location if you wanted some top sirloin, ribs, flank steak, chicken, sausage, and lamb all at once... if you try multiple things and do the math, you can have good steak here for $5 or less. It's up to you whether you think this is a good deal or not.

The top sirloin, which is their specialty, is always amazing. You don't have to take everything they offer you when they walk around, so I mostly refused the chicken, sausage, ribs, etc. and held out for more lamb and top sirloin, which is definitely worth coming here for in and of itself. It is not the best food I have ever had by any means, but I enjoy the atmosphere. It's something a little different for Greensboro with the Brazilian setup where you flip your token to let them know if you want more food or not. This particular visit was the first time I've been since they have started walking around with hot, grilled pineapple topped with cinnamon, which was delicious as well. The salad bar is also good, but really - who gets much salad when there is unlimited meat to be had? The salmon dish is good and they usually have good vegetable options as well, but I had very limited exposure to the salad bar this time around.

This was my boyfriend's first time to Leblon and he was favorably impressed, so we will be back in the future.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

North Carolina
“Average at best...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We went last night for the first time in years. This may be good for some, but we were disappointed. There certainly was enough meat and salad. Salad bar was quite good. Meat perhaps was not the highest quality. Fillet was less tha prime, prime-rib was below average, lamb just OK.... I love lamb. The wine-by-glass actually was good. Way too much food to make it enjoyable. Service was acceptable.

Visited November 2013
Winston Salem
“Over Rated and Over Priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Five of us dined here Saturday evening August 17th for a birthday celebration. The salad bar is not worth $19.99 by itself. Most of the items, excepting three hot selections, are average of the type found at, for example, Ruby Tuesday. But people come for the meats. Again, most cuts, brought by waiters on skewers to your table and sliced onto your plate, were average and some, like the filet with bacon, contained lots of fat. It seemed that the chicken and the sausages were meant as fillers. There was only one glass of wine in our group and four desserts for a grand bill of over $200. Desserts are above-average with 6-8 selections to choose from. We would not go back unless the restaurant returned to their old, previous menu allowing customers to order steaks from a menu rather than the current system designed to mimic Brazilian steak eateries.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
High Point, North Carolina
“Great service, average food..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I really enjoyed the service. My husband and I sat at the bar while we waited for the rest of our party. The bartender was very polite and our drinks were delicious. I had a caipirinha and my husband had a crown & coke. Our actual food was ok, the salad bar was lack luster, the meat cuts were just ok and the mash potato was bland. The quality of the food used to be better when they where on Market st. now its just ok. I don't think we will dinning there any time soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Meatatarian Paradise?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went for a date night. Atmosphere is great. Linen tablecloths, dim lighting-great for couples. There was one other couple there, which was off-putting and made us wonder why on a Friday night there were no other patrons. Server did not explain we could choose the salad bar only option, which I would have. Salad bar is not by any means the best I have ever seen but it was adequate. There was salmon stew available which my date loved. I like meat but this was way, way too much for me. My date loves meat so he was okay. I felt like it was open gorging time in the wild. Flank and sirloin were the best choices but they did push the turkey/pork selections. I drank water and my date had tea. Our meal was nearly $70 and there is no way I consider it worth that price.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere