“Great food and atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Imperial Koi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 723 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Battleground Ave
Description: Imperial Koi offers a wide array of Asian-inspired dishes as well as uniquely crafted sushi bar items with an impressive panoramic window-side view of the area. Whether you're looking for a romantic dinner with your significant other, a night out with a group of friends, or to host a large party or business meeting, Imperial Koi is the ideal place for events of any kind!
Koronowo, Poland
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

That was my 3rd lunch in Imperial Koi and another excellent one. Waiters are really friendly and polite. You don't have to wait for table because I think this restaurant is not so popular. This fact makes this place really quiet and relaxing. Food is just great. At this price range look no further for good sushi in Greensboro. This price made me feel strange because place and atmosphere is like in two times more expensive restaurants. All in all this is a great place to eat really good diner at a good price!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Outstanding Asian fusion restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

White tablecloth Asian dining. This is definitely upscale Asian fusion dining at its best. The sushi is the freshest and they combine some classic Thai and Chinese dishes into a menu that will suit anyone's particular palate for Asian food. Service is outstanding, the bar service is spot on accurate and the food is delicious. All while being served in a lovely atmosphere that makes you feel you're dining in an outstanding restaurant. The prices are higher than you will pay in your local neighborhood sushi joint or Chinese take-out but the enhanced flavors and environment will help you understand why it's worth it.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

We always love coming here and eating sushi. The martini's are good and expensive and so is the sushi. We have never been disappointed in the food, drinks or service. Their prices are a bit steep, so we don't eat here as often as we would like. But we will be back probably for Mother's Day.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Always perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We have been coming here since they opened and have never been disappointed. Our favorites are flying fish and seasons roll. Sashimi martini and spicy yellowtail roll are also excellent.

Lexington, Kentucky
“Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

This place is def. on the expensive side. I had two appetizers and a sushi combo and it was about $43.00. I supposed the food was good. I don't know if it is $43.00 worth of good though.

The restaurants looks nice. The hosts and servers were both very friendly and helpful. I ordered the duck spring roll, the Sashimi appetizers, and the Spicy Roll combo.

As the other reviewer said, the sauce for the duck spring roll was really strong. It almost seem like that's all you can taste. I do like how crispy it is, however, that is not hard to achieve. Now, the Sashimi appetizer was wonderful. Although I did wonder that how come they didn't give me any wasabi with it. I ate it with the sauce it was soaked in. It was very generous serving of the fishes and even though it didn't "melt" in my mouth but I did enjoy it very much. It was my favorite part of the dinner. There is nothing much to be say about the spicy roll combo. The 3 different rolls looks exactly the same and honestly, taste about the same. I couldn't tell the difference.

There were a few tables around me and they all ordered the Chinese entresses which I wished I did as they all looked very good. Overall, I probably would not come back again.

• Visited April 2013