“Awesome Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Durham, North Carolina
“Awesome Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stay at a lot of hotels but this by far was the best. Tuesday night Dinner was a pleasure for it was raining and I didn't have to go out in the rain. The rooms were clean. The housekeeping staff was friendly and very helpful (Shirley). The front desk was very informative and a pleasure to talk to.(Trista & Victor) When you are on the road as much as I you have a tendacy to get lonely they talked to me as if we were old friends. I will be back

Thanks,

A Howell

Room Tip: Tuesday night comp Dinner a plus!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlantic Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is a great location close to major roads
The staff was very friend.y, had some trouble with the keys it was taken care of.
Nice variety for breakfast, with eggs and bacon and waffles
Clean rooms. Bathrooms where updated.
Beds where very comfortable.
Plan on staying again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been coming to Greensboro, NC for the past two years because I have a son in school. The customer service I received from Shayla early in the morning was wonderful.Shayla was able to assist me with directions to nearby attractions. I believe that Shayla went way above and beyond. This is the type of service everyone should have.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I come to Greensboro twice a week for the past year an its always a pleasure. The customer service is over and beyound professionalism. The front desk staff, Victor always has everything ready for me. Damita is always professional and has a great smile. By far its the greatest experience I have while traveling.

R Davis

Room Tip: The Suites are spaces and comfortable
CNHotels, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
We thank you for your continued business and support. We take our job of home away from home very seriously. Whether your travels are one night or 20, we will do our utmost to provide a quality product and quality service to enhance a mutual benefit.

Thanks again,

Chris Adams
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My work requires traveling, in four states, one being North Carolina. Whenever I am in the Greensboro area I always book my room @ the Comfort Inn. The rooms are average, clean. What draws me to stay there is the service. One person in particular, at the front desk, Victor. Victor always extends a warm welcome when I arrive. He excels in all areas of customer service! When you travel as much as I do, it's nice to be able to recognize someone who actually does their job with a smile.

C.G.
Raleigh

NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I take the business trip in east cost eara every two weeks ,so I have stayed at many hotels .I would like to share my exprience of my stay at this good hotel.
1,good front dest staff ,(like a friend)
2,clean room
3,reasonable room rate
4,easy to find every thing in this eara.

Room Tip: Most friendly hotel which I stayed
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Wheatfield, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very nice hotel, a lot of places for many needs surrounding the area. Do not use the suggestion book for places to eat. We tried Shooters Sports Bar and it was awful. The service there was terrible, the food was the worst and the staff were rude and uncaring. Would not ever suggest that place to anyone.

Room Tip: Whatever you do, do not go by the choices of places to eat in their suggestion book. Shooters Sport...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
comfort1103, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Unfortunately, yes Shooters is a pool hall that only serves bar food. However they are one of our partners for entertainment in the city. Our suggestion book offers a range of places to go from places like Shooters to upscale restaurants. The front desk is also very knowledgable about the local flavor and is always willing to point you where your tastebuds desire. I am glad, though, that you enjoyed the hotel and the service of the staff. When you return to town, allow them to send you to some of their favorite spots and I assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!