“Fresh Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Fresh Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We had a family trip to G-boro and we knew we would be picking up food from someplace so instead of going to Friendly shopping center with all the large restaurants, I headed to TA to see what else is nearby. We tried the pizza which was just so tasty, and we had the Caesar salad with just a great thick dressing that you could have used it as a dip for other items. My husband had the hypnotized sandwich, which everyone wanted to eat. The worrisome thing was when we drove up (Sunday) there was no one there, while all the other places were full. I guess they don't know about this little secret in G-boro.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Apex, North Carolina
“Great food & decor!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

LOVED the pizza and salad! We are not big eaters, but 3 of us split a large and ate it all because we cut off the excess crust and focused on the amazing toppings like the goat cheese! You can opt to sit inside or out although I would recommend out to get away from the music, which can compete with conversation. All in all, great experience, yummy pizza and a place we will return to if we come back to the area!

Visited April 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Pizza, burgers and fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We eat here often and love the pizza. The Carolina is my favorite and I love the fact that local ingredients are used. When I must have a burger, there are only two or three places I can get a grass fed beef burger and this one is wonderful. One day they had a special with kale and carmelized onions. Delicious! The rosemary fries are always delicious, too! My sister loves the salads but each time I go, it is pizza or a burger for me!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best pizza in NC that I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

How have I lived in Greensboro for 8 years and never tried the pizza from here? If you live in the area, GO, do not even hesitate. The ingredients are local and very high quality. My husband and I enjoyed our pizza on their outdoor patio and it was such a laid back atmosphere where one can enjoy a local beer (or two).

Greensboro, NC
“Good thin pizza with organic and local ingredients”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We often go to this restaurant with our 5 year old daughter. She loves it and so do we!!! Pizza is made Italian style (think crust) with fresh, local, and mainly organic materials. They have other dishes as well, though not a lot of variety. Their ingredients are original and absolutely delicious. They also have a nice selection of beer though not of wines. On weekends you may want to come early because it fills quickly.

• Visited March 2014