“Best Bean Burger, EVER!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 775 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Chelmsford, MA
“Best Bean Burger, EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This charming little bistro serves excellent vegetarian food. I had a home-made bean burger that was fresh, yummy and very reasonably priced. The salad was great too. My brother's meal was equally good and he enjoyed the beer. I only wish I had room for dessert! But, alas we were pressed for time and heading off to a wedding so I was saving my calories for wedding cake.

Great place for lunch or dinner. Excellent service too!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Service was terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I met a friend half way between Raleigh and Charlotte and wanted to have a good dinner. The pizza was good but the service was terrible. From trying to get a table to trying to order it was nothing but slow and sloppy. So no surprise when I had to get the check fixed because it did not reflect the special pricing. There are a lot of places to eat so I would not go back based on the inattentive service and general disregard of a quality dining experience.

“Best pizza in Greensboro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a cool place. In a quest to find something different, my wife and I tried "Sticks and Stones" in the part of Greensboro that I fondly refer to as "Hippy Town." The restaurant is located in a repurposed old building, and this makes for a great, laid-back atmosphere. You just want to drink beer, eat pizza and people watch all evening. Upon arrival, we were greeted and seated by a friendly waitress. She seated us, took our drink orders and promptly returned with our drinks. I had the Gaelic Amber Ale, and recommend this beer. The waitress suggested that we try a half and half pizza if we were interested in trying the different combinations. We ordered a half "Sweet Carolina" and half "A Kiss Before I Go" large pizza. We had a view of the oven from our table and could see the wood fire in the oven. The pizza arrived cooked perfectly. It is a thin crispy crust. I preferred the "Sweet Carolina" and of course my wife preferred the other half. If you've ever had bread or pizza baked in a wood fired oven, you can appreciate how good this pizza is. If not, you need to try this delicious pizza. You'll enjoy the experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Over priced pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was not impressed with thus restaurant but I also don't eat much of the menu items. Selection was small. My mother had a salad and really enjoyed hers. For me though I am not a fan. Very clean restaurant and friendly staff

Visited March 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Unique and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is my favorite pizza restaurant. They have unique toppings and combinations as well as a great selection of beer to go with it! My fave pizzas are A Kiss Before I Go and New York, New York. They also have a great appetizer called Rescue Blues, which are rosemary and garlic seasoned fries. I would give this restaurant 5 stars if the service was better. We always get what we order and have never had servers that were rude - but it tends to be a little slow. However, the food is worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013