“Superb!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Madison, North Carolina, United States
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I recently tried this restaurant after hearing about it for some time. Simply delicious!!! The portions are huge, fresh and delicious. The sushi was the best and among the freshest I've ever tasted. We tried several entrees and appetizers and were thrilled with each one.

The waitstaff is attentive and familiar with the menu to offer suggestions. We definitely will visit here frequently in the future.

Visited July 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Phoenix is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a great place to take a date, family, etc. The ambiance is nice and the food is incredible. AND, you can almost anything they make gluten free. This is one of our favorite restaurants in Greensboro. I highly recommend this place over PF Changs. Local and fantastic! Definitely try the Phoenix chicken, the firecracker shrimp, the lettuce wraps and I adore the Jalapeno Beef. Though we have tried most of the menu and have yet to try something we didn't like. Yummo!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bermuda Run, NC
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

10 family members for a pre-graduation dinner for our grandson. For the most part service and food were good. Our waiter was very busy and it was difficult to get service when needed. Spring rolls were great and for hot mustard eaters, it is very hot. Three of us ordered the ginger chicken salad which was very good, I noticed my wife not eating her chicken, she thought the taste was off. When I tried it, taste and texture was awful. The other two salads were good. One of the family members ordered the spring rolls served with the entree. Her meal came but no spring rolls. Bill for 10 people (5 with drinks) was $272. Would go elsewhere next time.

Visited June 2013
North Carolina
“Excellent food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Phoenix Asian is one of my favorite restaurants. The egg drop soup is fantastic. Chose any dish off the menu and you won't be disappointed. Their Dragon Nest comes with a little sampling of everything. Great service too!

Visited May 2013
North Carolina
“PF Changs with without the wait - great for GF meals too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I dine here with friends on a recurring basis and every time, it's a good meal. During the week, you can easily be seated even though the restaurant has a steady stream of customers. My husband also has celiac disease and finds Phoenix Asian to have the best GF dishes. They are so good that we just order off the GF menu and we both enjoy them.

Last time I was there I had some spring rolls that were amazing. I think they were apps but there was plenty to be my dinner. The GF honey chicken is also not to be missed for celiacs.

Visited April 2013