“Pizzariffic!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Williamson, West Virginia
“Pizzariffic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Mario's Pizza is in the mall at High Point. It is a locally owned and operated Italian Eatery and it has some of the best pizza I've ever eaten. It's a New York Style Pizza Crust with a lot of toppings! Their standard large is a 19" inch and it is great. Mario's Special has EVERYTHING you'd want on it and their pepperoni and cheese isn't bad either. The staff is very friendly, the place is extremely clean and comfortable. Their appetizers are great as well. We had fried Mozzarella Sticks and Baked Ravioli with Ricotta and both were excellent. If you're looking for great pizza and italian fare at a great price, look no further than Mario's Pizza.

Visited June 2012

Harrison Township, Michigan
“Good Pizza and Calzone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

We stopped here for a snack while visiting Greensboro, and really enjoyed it. I had a cheese pizza slice and my husband had a calzone. The pizza slice was huge and crust nice and crispy. the prices were reasonable too.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
High Point, North Carolina
“Good pizza at a good value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011 via mobile

While shopping in Greensboro for furniture we decided to check out marios. Their small pizza is 15 inches. The service and food was excellent. We walked up placed the order and they called out numberand we got our pizza. It was enough for both of us as well as for lunch the next day. It truly is a NY style pizza.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NC
“They calle ME the liar when they got my pizza wrong”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

Used to be a fan until they screwed up my pizza and put real garlic all over one side instead of garlic powder. My roommate picked it up while in Greensboro and we live an hour away and when I called it to tell the manager about it, he called me a liar. He said they were done with people like me who called in and lied about getting the wrong pizzas all of the time. He told me that I would have to bring the pizza back in (an hour away), It was 8:30 pm and I had just gotten home from work. He said that's too bad, I had already taken the putrid stuff to the dumpster. So, if they are done with liars like me, I am done with them, as well. Pizza is overpriced and nothing special anyway.

North Carolina
“Best pizza around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2008

This is the best pizza in the south! I am used to NY pizza from my days from when I lived up north.

This is one of the very few places in the city where you can order by the slice and the slices you get are huge!!

The cheese steaks are excellent as well.

The decor is very simple and the restaurant is very clean