I have been staying here for about a month and I couldn't be happier. I had been staying at another extended stay in the area for work and was paying more than double what I am paying at Hawthorne. I was a little worried that maybe the walls here would be paper thin and I'd have noisy neighbors and disturbances... Well I was wrong. The only noise I hear is the occasional plane passing overhead. My room is so quiet, I love it. The bed is the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever had. The weekly room cleaning is adequate for my needs. I had a few minor issues that were addressed promptly. So NO complaints at all about the facility. I do want to say that the staff here is FANTASTIC. They really make you feel at home away from home. Every morning Tina gives me a big smile and good morning, and in the afternoon Jennifer is always there to welcome me home. You need to have realistic expectations when choosing an extended stay hotel. This facility far exceeded mine and I highly recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Greensboro
- Candlewood Greensboro
- Greensboro Candlewood
- Greensboro Candlewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL NEW --- $2 MILLION RENOVATION COMPLETE AS OF OCTOBER 2013!Come experience the first all suites hotel of its kind in the Triad, the brand new Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham - Greensboro. Our richly appointed suites make the ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Every suite offers a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, stove top/range, and dishwasher, plus brand new Simmons Beautyrest bedding and Samsung HDTVs. Traveling on business? Bring your laptop and work efficiently at your executive desk with complimentary HSIA, or utilize our state of the art business center. Communication is no problem with voicemail, free local calls and two separate phone lines. Hungry? Enjoy a delicious, hot breakfast buffet each morning on the house, or visit our on-site convenience store open around the clock. Work off some stress in our 24 hour Fitness Center, or take advantage of our free guest membership to The Rush Fitness Complex. Staying a while? You can still pack light and rely on our on-site complimentary laundry facility. And don't leave your best friend at home...we are pet friendly,too (fees apply). Conveniently located off I-40/Hwy 421 at Exit 210, just 3 miles south of the Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO/PTI) in the Deep River Office area, and easily accessible to I-85 and I-73. High Point University, Four Seasons Mall, Celebration Station, the Greensboro Coliseum Complex and a wide variety of restaurants are just minutes away, as well as close proximity to Castle McCulloch, Emerald Pointe Wet-N-Wild and local companies including: RF Micro Devices, FedEx, Volvo, Honda Jet, and many others! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.