“Decent place” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn

You added Americas Best Value Inn to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3304 Isler Street, Greensboro, NC 27407 (Formerly Days Inn Greensboro Convention Center/Coliseum)   |
Ranked #69 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Decent place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Check in was quick and easy. The place shows some age and needs to be refreshed. The sheets didn't fit the bed and I was twisted up in the morning. The room was clean and everything that I used work fine. The bath tub leaked. It is close to shopping and many places to eat. The price was right and I would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We changed rooms twice the first was room was dirty filled with black mold the second ha a wiring problem and alarm went off all night. We got zero sleep they composted us by giving us $15 dollars back not to mention they over charge us by charging us $108 a night. The GM was nonchalant and unconcerned about our issues

Room Tip: dont go there an defintly dont judge by online pictures they are dated
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

For a 1 night stay it did the trick. Nothing fancy what so ever but nothing alarming (by my standards) to have me concerned or wanting to not stay here. Price was $35/night and for a last minute booking, I was not trying to pay much. I examined the bed and it was decent, seen worse b4. Sheets were clean, top comforter was worn on the back side but that is expected. TV was an older model but I dont watch tv and did not plan to be in the room much 2 watch it - not an issue. Bathroom looked great. Room was fairly cleaned. Been to rooms in US and outside at all price ranges and Im use to the std cleanliness of hotel rooms. Dont care where I stay I always carry lysol and use it in the room b4 I get comfy. Iron & ironing board in room - board looked like it seen better days but not a major issue. 2 towels and 1 washcloth in the room even though I made online reservations for 2 adults. I did not bother to ask 4 another one, not an issue 4 me. Me and mines made due. Soap and I believe it was shampoo was in the room. Styrofoam cups in room, no plastic ones. Room came with fridge & microwave. We had non-smoking room and room did NOT smell like smoke. Thank goodness!!!! Love it when I get a non-smoking room and it does not smell of smoke. Guy that checked me asked about my reservation and if I wanted 2 doubles and stay on 1st floor vs king which was on 2nd floor. Appreciate him asking but I was cool with walking the stairs to 2nd floor. We asked for late check out at like 3am (LOL) guy said 1130am when check out is originally at 11am. Thirty mins difference is not much but we did not argue. We actually didnt leave til a lil after 12 noon. Only room service knew :-)

view the pics I took and posted....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!