“Dependable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 75 Hotels in Greensboro
A TripAdvisor Member
“Dependable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

A good location near restaurants, shopping and access to the Interstate. The hotel was clean with well decorated rooms. We always have our small dogs with us and find that Laquinta is the most hospitable to our particular needs.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while them were renovating it. and still have it four stars. This time the only bad thing is I wish I could have stayed longer. Customer service was excellent, so was the room, it smelled clean with air fresher they usually use. Breakfast was above what you usually get. I'm staying here ever time I'm in Greensboro

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bristol CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We made a trip to the furniture stores and stayed at this hotel. It was about 10 miles away from the stores that we planned to visit but it was worth it. We like LaQuinta because they have good service and are a good value. We were happy with our clean hotel room and nice breakfast. The desk personnel were extremely helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
New Bern, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My rating reflects my experience with the hotel management at La Quinta as I never did see a room.
I was in Greensboro for a conference and very excited about staying at La Quinta as it came highly recommended by family who had stayed here last time we were in town. When I arrived at the hotel around 8 p.m. I was told by the front desk attendant that the hotel was full and there was "no room in the inn." The managment made several unacceptable offers, but did come around to a satisfactory solution. I am pleased that both the front desk clerk and the manager were able to understand the situation from my perspective and fix the problem accordingly. I go to Greensboro frequently and look forward to trying the LaQuinta on a future visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
juju1974
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two nights, and I was very pleased with my experience. I got to the hotel late but it was no problem, and the front desk attendant was extremely nice and helpful. I had two fairly big dogs with me and there was no problem at all having them stay with me, and there was no extra charge for them. My sister was with me and we asked if we could have rooms near each other, so the front desk person changed our rooms right away. My room was really great, big and very clean, with a microwave and mini fridge. The price was very reasonable. I wasn't able to eat breakfast while I was there, but there was breakfast offered each morning. I spoke with someone at the front desk the second day I was there to say I wouldn't need the 3rd night I had originally booked, and this was no problem to cancel. I also asked for a late checkout, again - no problem. There were several guests who had dogs and this made me feel comfortable having my dogs there. This is very important to me. The only drawback is that there is very little grass for the dogs to walk and use, but it was ok. A really nice thing about the hotel is its location - it is very close to the highway, and there are plenty of places to eat, get gas, and buy whatever you need while you are there.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers, and I would return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Came in contact with this hotel and from the start the general manager
Anthony was fantastic ! Friendly , kind and very helpful.
Then had the pleasure of meeting James,Courtney and Brian. These 3 make the
guest feel so welcomed and they are so helpful with everything
they do . The hotel itself is clean , quiet and very
convenient to places to shop and eat.Anyone who travels
to Greensboro should take the opportunity out
to stay at this hotel , you will not regret it .The housekeeping staff
is great as well . Had a fantastic housekeeper
Claudia.

Room Tip: Anyone at the front desk will help you and make you feel as part of the " family "