Get a room that faces away from the airport or you will hear planes taking off all night. I've stayed in cheaper hotels closer to the airport that weren't nearly as noisy. The airport is a fedex hub so it has lots of late night/early morning flights. They were remodeling the lobby during my stay and had a guest thank you night that included drinks and a low quality appetizer. The remodel should improve the look of it; hopefully they address the leaky roof. My room dripped water from the ceiling onto the bed and their were several signs of water damage. There wasn't visible mold; but it will only be a matter of time with the drippy roof.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport Hotel Greensboro
- Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn Greensboro
- Greensboro Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport is minutes from the Piedmont Triad International Airport (ORF) and offers a free shuttle to and from the airport. Wake up every morning and enjoy our free hot breakfast with Hampton's signature waffles and oatmeal. Our hotel in Greensboro features 125 comfortable guest rooms and spacious accessible rooms. You'll find everything you need here and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Greensboro Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.