As many have probably seen on I85 north bound that it is almost out of no where this large complex appears along the interstate. I have thought for so many years why build it out in the middle of no where but there is a reason. First of all it isn't out in the middle of no where. It is surrounded by a golf course and well kept lawns and gardens. The inside is very warm and pleasing. You feel comfy or like put on your slippers and get warm by the fire. My room was very large king. It had a refrigerator that came in handy to keep bottled water cold. Bed was great. We were there in 2nd week of Jan 2013 and the place almost appeared empty. We had our company awards banquet in Griffin room that has a big fireplace in the middle but has walls of windows which was nice because at the awards were being given out you could see the snow falling and the lightening and thunder. It was a special evening and the Grandover helped us to make the best of it.
- Also Known As:
- Grandover Hotel
- Grandover Resort Conference Center
- Grandover Hotel Greensboro
- Grandover Greensboro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the North Carolina Foothills is the Grandover Resort, a picturesque resort with 247 guestrooms, Spa at Grandover and two 18-hole championship golf courses. Indoor/outdoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, tennis, fitness center, restaurants and lobby bars. We are the perfect choice for meetings or conferences with our flexible meeting space, on-site catering, audio & visual, and much more for you to have a successful meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Grandover Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.