Stayed for 5 nights while I had some business in Rabat. Knew it was a bit out of town, but that was fine. Nice hotel, clean, spacious rooms, comfy beds and everything worked. Right on the beach where you can take long walks. Staff generally very friendly and helpful. All in all a pleasant holiday type hotel. Unfortunately it was off season and the place was empty. So apart from the brasserie all the other restaurants were closed. Fine in principle, but that really should have been mentioned during booking. Since the Moroccon restaurant in the hotel was closed you couldn't even get a Tangine or some hummus. Pretty disappointing. So for me value for money and service was pretty poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with private beach, full-service spa & 15 minutes from largest & nicest Moroccan Golf courseParadise at the shoreOcean adventures await at this hotel, which is by the sea and set on its own private beach within easy reach many golf. Treat yourselfSpend the day relaxing on L'amphitrite Palace Resort & Spa's private beach or pampering yourself at the hotel's full-service spa or play in the nicest golf of MoroccoGuestrooms or Suites open to balconies, patios with sea, courtyard or garden views and feature televisions with satellite channels and high-speed (wired)Internet access in rooms and Wifi in Lobby area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your L'Amphitrite Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Amphitrite Palace Hotel Skhirat
- l Amphitrite Palace Skhirat